Chapter 14: Hospital Siege

Ash was in silent as Grace barged in and told her that Y/N was in the hospital with Charlotte and he was trapped, and their were White masks on their way to them. Zofia had came into the tent just to hear what Grace had said. Ash put her hand out.

Ash: Give me your phone. 

Dokkaebi hand over her phone to Ash as she saw Y/N's number and tapped the video and Y/N's faced showed up.

Ash: Y/N. Are you hurt?

Y/N: N-No. We're ok. Were on the fifth floor.

Ash quickly glanced at blueprints of the hospital, and she saw the fifth floor was the top floor. Which was good for one thing, the White masks didn't made there. Yet. She needed to act fast.

Ash: Ok, we're gonna get you out of there, we'll be there shortly.

Ash went to go and get her gear when a hand stopped her, she looked back to see it was Thatcher.

Thatcher: What are you doing?

Ash: I'm going in there to get Y/N and his sister out of there.

Thatcher: No, you are not. Your staying here.

Ash: Mike! If we don't act now, Y/N and Charlotte will die!

Thatcher: If you go in there guns blazing, Y/N will die. We need to think of this through. Let me talk to him. I have a plan but it's risky.

Ash didn't want to waste anymore time if Y/N's life was in jeopardy, as well as Charlottes, she closed her eyes trying to hold back the tears she had.

Ash: Fine....

Thatcher: Grace can hack into the security cameras?

Dokkaebi: Easy.

Thatcher: Ash I will need you here.

Ash: What for?

Thatcher said nothing as he looked at Grace's phone, and saw Y/N and his sister still waiting on the video call.

Thatcher: Y/N how ye and yer sister?

Y/N: We're fine right now, so what are you gonna do? You guys have a plan?

Thatcher said nothing as he looked up to the ceiling and he took in a deep breath, he looked back the screen.

Thatcher: Y/N....we can't get to you.

Y/N: Wha-

Thatcher: But I have another idea, it will be risky but it might pay off. 

Y/N stayed quiet.

Thatcher: You're gonna have to take the white masks on.

The girls eyes widened as well as the S.W.A.T. leader who was still in the room.

Ash, Zofia, Dokkaebi: WHAT!?

Y/N: M-M-Me?

Thatcher: Look your scared I know. But we can't do anything at this moment the white masks have the whole building covered and if they us, they will kill all the hostages. But your on the fifth floor, they haven't made it to that floor yet, but if you can sneak around them you should be ok.

Y/N: I-I-I-I- I can't do that! I don't even know what to do!

Thatcher: Y/N! Listen, yesterday ye were an innocent boy, now you're a solider. The white masks will kill ya sister after you just got her back, do you want her to be gone?

Y/N was silent. He just got Charlotte back and now he was beyond scared, if he didn't do this then Charlotte dies. He couldn't let that happen, after he just got her back. No. He couldn't! Y/N took in a deep and shaky breath.