Chapter One

Todoroki POV

"Todoroki Shoto, please report to the front office, Todoroki Shoto to the front office." I groaned in annoyance imagining what they would make me do next. I slid open the door to the front office.
"Yes?" I questioned as I stepped into the room.
"Todoroki, nice to see you, we have another mission for you." My boss said.
"What is it?" I questioned, expecting it to be something dumb like it's been for the last few weeks. My thoughts were interrupted by my boss sliding a file towards me. I questionably picked it up and opened it. "Deku?" I questioned my boss, "isn't that the number one villain?"
"Yes, and we're sending you on a mission to either kill them, bring them here, or to jail. You can take as long as you need, if you need help just come back here." They explained, "Will you agree to go on this mission?" I looked up from the file and nodded before heading out.

I gaze at the file once more, 'Deku, huh? Why does that sound familiar?' I decided to shrug it off and continue on my search. To anyone who didn't know what I was doing, it'd just look like I was on patrol, but I was really looking for the world's number one villain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: sorry for the short chapter but I'll probably keep the chapters short for this book so I can update it more as I get more ideas, sorry if some of it didn't make sense but obviously this isn't going to be cannon because Deku clearly isn't a villain.

Til next time,

Peace ✌️