Chapter Seven

"So, Deku," The Explosion Hero starts, "What did you do now?" I pause, I couldn't possibly say that I attempted to save a hero, just for them to betray me! They'd laugh at me... I decide to stay quiet. "Not speaking huh?" He persists. I laugh lightly, "Haven't changed much, huh Kacchan?" I sigh. I could tell he was taken aback from the use of his childhood nickname.

I look up at him with a slight "crazy" look, "It's you fault I'm like this, you know that right? Always telling me I could never be a hero! Oh, and middle school is where it drove me over the edge. I pretended to be the sweet and innocent 'Deku' you always knew, once All Might gave me his power and I had graduated from UA, I left to become a villain. You'd say it would've been stupid to do so if I ever told you about my plans, so I kept them a secret. I can't believe it's been 5 years since UA already! Everyone's already forgotten about me! Everyone! Except you! You can't just let me go, can you?!" I yelled getting more annoyed, I would've punched him if I could've, but I was restrained and there was glass between us.

I sigh lightly, "You never learn, do you Kacchan?" I laugh lowly, hearing the door slightly click, causing me to look towards it. My eyes widen as I see who's standing at the door.

'Sho-Chan!?'