Chapter Eleven

Shoto POV

"If your so independent now, why don't you just move out already!? Go live by yourself for all I care!" My father yelled at me before pushing me up the stairs to my room. "Pack up your stuff." Before I could respond he forced my door open, pushed me inside, and slammed the door shut. I sigh half-heartedly before making my way over to my bed and looking underneath to find a head of green hair.

"Change of plans, we're moving out." The head of hair shifted to show a pair of beaming green eyes. "Okay." He mumbles back. I lightly pull him from his hiding spot. I walk over to my closet and pull out a light colored hoodie and some jeans. "Wear these," I say as I toss the clothes over to him, "I'll start packing as you change."

~Timeskip~

I finish packing and look to see how Deku is doing. "I see your having a small bit of trouble?" I say, laughing lightly with a small smile on my face. Deku turns to me, with his arm through the head hole and trying to get his head through the left arm hole. "Here." I walk over to him and start to fumble with the sweatshirt until it is on correctly. He pops his head through the head hole like he was a mole in whack-a-mole, with a bright smile on his adorablemayIadd face.

I feel some heat rise to my face as I turn around and quickly grab my bag. Turning back to Deku, I pull his hood over his head. "Keep the hood up so it hides majority of your face, okay?" He nods with a small smile, his cheeks dusting the lightest pink.

"Let's go." Deku says as he starts walking towards my door, I quickly grab his shoulder as he turns to face me again. I motion towards the window, "Think you can climb out? I'll meet you over there once I get outside."

"Okay, stay safe Sho." I watch as he starts for the window, realizing I lended him the light blue bunny hoodie my sister got for me a few weeks ago. Blushing lightly, I head out my door with my bag in-hand, not even bothering to look at my dad as I head for the front door until he says, "Shoto." I turn around, "What?" I ask, obviously annoyed. My dad rises to his feet and walks over to me, his larger form casting a shadow on me. What I didn't notice in time was that his had risen hand, to slap me across the face, causing me to lose my footing and fall on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" I growl. Activating my ice quirk, I pierce all the way through his hand, calling an ambulance as I walk out the door. I quickly rush over to Deku and grab his sleeve, seeing the smallest bit of concern on his face from the corner of my eye. "We have to go, don't ask any questions." As we continue running, I hear the sirens from both the ambulances and police cars behind us, accompanied by the yelling of my father, cussing me out.

My career as a hero is officially ruined...