Chapter Nineteen

Midoriya laid on the ground, his arms and legs sprawled out all over the place, the sun blazing in his eyes. He squinted as he looked around, a dumbfounded expression evident on his face.

He tried to get up, wobbling slightly from the sense of vertigo still present. He placed a hand to his forehead in an attempt to shield his eyes.

"Where am I?" he muttered to himself as he took a few steps into the direction he believes he came from, quickly recognizing the place as the alleyway he was in not long before losing consciousness.

He looked backwards for a second, "Wasn't there someone with me? I must've hit my head, huh?" He laughed, "Welp, lets see if anyone's around here." He smiled as he marched off and out of the alleyway.

The sound of yelling and screams floods the street. "Weird..." He squinted at people who stared at him.

Suddenly, there was a tap on his shoulder causing his attention to be directed to said person. With a quick raise of an eyebrow, he turns around. "May I help y- Iida-kun? What are y-"

With a quick clear of his throat, Iida looked Midoriya straight in the eyes and stated, "Deku, I need you to come with me. You are under arrest."

The words shocked Midoriya, "What?" His eyes widen as his brain catches up to the situation. "There- there has to be a mistake, right? Right? Come on Iida, you know me, why am I under arrest?"

"Deku, please refrain yourself from using my family name in these situations."

"Why're you calling me by my hero name?"