Chapter Thirteen

I wait with my arms in the air, a few more steps from the cop then I'm going all out, they might have backup hidden  somewhere. I inhale softly as the cop takes a few hesitant steps in my direction. "Nervous?" I ask.

"Maybe I am, what would it mean to you if I was?" They reply.

"Nothing, really. I was just wondering, you look pretty scared if I may say so myself." I reply cautiously, trying not to make them agitated. Knowing people like Kacchan exist, you never know how much it takes to upset someone. I sigh lightly, this may be easier than I thought. I slowly lower my arms claiming that they were becoming tired. I move one of my hands behind my back just enough so it's out of few, connecting my thumb and middle finger before maneuvering my hand so it's aimed at the cop.

"You'll have to plan farther ahead if your planning on arresting the number one villain, buddy." With the flick of my finger, a gust of wind is released in the cops direction, knocking them back a few steps. Using One For All, I run behind them, kicking them in the small of their back before making my way to my room, locking the door behind me.

I turn on the light. "Hi-ya Sho-Chan." I wave as I make my way over to the window, locking it and pulling the blinds closed. "Is this a good idea?" He asks, from his position in my bed. I think for a second, "Don't worry we're not staying here long, just until the cops leave or call for pro heroes, then we'll have to make a run for it." I shrug, "We'll just have to wait and see what they decide to do."