Chapter Three

Deku POV

I walked along the streets, glancing at people as I walked past them, checking for any pros. I see a head of half white half red locks. I slightly freeze for a second while subconsciously staring at them, quickly regaining my composure before they realize I keep walking towards the bank. Once I get there I slip towards the back without anyone noticing, or if anyone did they just didn't care.

I snuck into the "Employees Only" room where I assumed they kept all the money in people's accounts. 'This is too easy.' I thought to myself as I inches closer and closer out of view of any possibly cameras. I guess I missed one because as soon as my foot touched the ground I hear an ear piercing alarm go off. Substitutes for cuss words filling my head as I made a run towards the vault, using One For All to bust it open. I ran into the vault and grabbed a bag in each hand before activating One For All throughout my entire body.

I heard the click of the door as the half and half haired guy entered. I froze for a second again before snapping myself out of it and activating One For All once again. I felt their ice slightly graze the side of my left arm, which was closest to them at the time, before I sprinted using my quirk to get past them and out the bank in less than half a second. I gave him a smirk when I passed him and ended back at the bar in less than a minute, both the bags of cash still in my hands. I entered the building and everyone's eyes landed on me. "What?" I asked, shrugging.
"Woah, Deki! You robbed a bank for once!" I heard Toga squeal.
"I've robbed banks many times before, what are you talking about?"
"Oops, I guess I forgot, you're just doing so much nowadays..."
"Yeah yeah, whatever, I'm gonna go to my room, do whatever you guys want with the money, I don't care." I said, tossing the money onto the bar.