Chapter Four

Todoroki POV

I make my way back home after the villain got away, the police telling me to take a break (and get away~ run away with us for the summer let's go upsta-). I collapsed onto my couch in my almost empty living-room. I grasp the file my boss gave me earlier about 'Deku'. I don't know where I've heard that before though. I look at the picture and my eyes widened slightly, "That was him." I mutter out loud, just loud enough for me to hear.

I mentally facepalm myself for being so stupid to not realize it was him. "I'll go on 'patrol' tomorrow again I guess." I mumbled as I got up from the couch to go lie down on my bed until I eventually fell asleep.

"He was kind of cute though." I thought to myself before being submerged into my dreams.

...1 week later...

It's been a week with no sign of Deku again. I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever find him again. I try to stay focus when I hear the blaring sound of another bank alarm from behind me. I make a 180° turn on my heels and start sprinting towards the source of the alarm, using my ice to try and get there quicker.I skidded slightly past the entrance of the bank, but just in time to catch Who was behind it, "Deku?" I think as he freezes once again after noticing my presence. He casually walks past me and murmurs, "Follow me." I nod my head reluctantly and motion to the police that I'll take care of it.

Once we were out of view of the police and citizens, I quickly grab the bag of stolen money he was holding. "Why do you steal?" I asked quickly, raising the bag to about the height of my head. "How about... it's none of your business." I snapped back, slightly making me flinch at his louder tone.

I groaned in annoyance, "If you don't tell me, I'll turn you into the police."

"I said, it's none of your business Sho-Chan." He responded, using a nickname he most likely got from my hero name. "I'm going to return the stolen cash, and you're coming with me." I said as I gripped his wrist a little too tight as I noticed him wince, I loosened my grip the slightest bit before dragging him behind me.

I felt a tug from where Deku was, when I looked back, he was gone, and so was the cash. I noticed a small slip of paper on the ground. Deciding to read it, it said:

'Til next time, Sho-Chan~
-Deku <3