Chapter Fifteen

I was interrupted by an explosion, damn it Katsuki. "Why are you here?" I sigh, and ask calmly despite the action that just took place moments ago. "I heard you were getting into some trouble with the police D-" He pauses, and looks directly at Shoto. My heart stops, this- this wasn't supposed to happen. "I should be asking that question to damn Half n' Half here." Bakugo says as he begins to get in Shoto's face, pushing his index finger into his chest at the sound of the nickname he gave him. "It's none of your business." He responds nonchalantly, lightly pushing aside Kacchan's hand. They continued to argue as I just tune them out and head over to Toga's room.

"I wonder if she has any spares in here..." I mutter to myself. Once finding what I was looking for, I push it into my back pocket and head back to my last position in my room. "They probably didn't even realize I was gone." I say with a light chuckle as I carefully slide back into the room trying not to make any noise.

Creeeeeaaakkkk

Damn it floorboards. Both of them look at me simultaneously for a few seconds then proceed with their argument about, something I could care less about. I make my way behind Kacchan, taking the item out of my back pocket, flipping the switch as a blade comes out. I lodge the blade into the small of Kacchan's back. "So sorry, but I can't have anyone arguing in my presence. It gets rather, annoying shall I say." I quickly pick up Sho-Chan bridal style and proceed to jump out my window and activate One For All to get as far away as possible. Everything was going well until I couldn't run anymore and tripped over my own feet, causing Sho-Chan to land a few feet in front of me. I grunt from the new scrapes on my palms as I glance at the stain of my blood on the concrete.