Chapter 1

"Well ,well, well, I never expected you to be here, you the great Medusa in the underworld".

"Hello Hades."

"Ah Medusa, what brought you to hell?"

"You know what brought me to hell Hades!, am DEAD!"

"Oh , I wonder who killed you."

"Hades please, I beg you, help me, help me avenge my death."

"You want to wage war against Olympus, you a mere mortal soul?"

"But with your help Hades, I can do it and I know you want revenge on Zeus."

"I  will help you Medusa, but nothing goes for free, after all, this is hell."

"Any price, I will pay Hades."

"For your immortality, you will have no conscience and you are my property forever."

"A small price to pay for your help. I agree."

"Very well then , a deal is a deal ."

In the abyss, Medusa was given a new body and her powers restored. On the earth, the seas and land trembled. Olympus was in chaos. A new evil had been born and now the gods were in for it.

"Medusa my love"

"Yes my lord, you called?"

"Ah yes my angel, your beauty is one that has never existed in all the acers of hell."

"You flatter me Hades."

"I wish to make more hell hounds my devilish beauty."

"At your service my lord."

With that, we entered into Hades chambers, a fully red chamber, slow gentle screams of lost souls could be heard. The bed was decked with skeletons adorned in jewelry and gold. The gentle screams were a usual melody cause he loved the sorrow of his souls. I lay on the bed with my half-full length gown. Laying on the bed , he crawled on top of me.

"Should I punish you for your sins my love?"

"Yes Hades, punish me"

Hades transformed to his full form, a ten feet tall demon with glistering abs and golden coated wings. He slowly dropped the oversized trousers. He pulled me up till my back was against the head of the bed. He chained my hands to the poles on the bed, slowly and painfully, he unzipped my dress. He licked me from the temple of my head to my feet. His tongue felt like fire, it sizzled my desire even more. Slowly, he bit my lace and pulled them off too.

"Beg me my angel"

"Hades please!, I beg you!!"

With that, he pulled me down to lie on my back.

"You're all wet my angel"

"Mmh"was all I could muster as I was deeply out of this world. He slowly slicked his finger into my heat, I arched back as his fingers went in deep. He slipped in another finger and began to scissors me.