Chapter 10

Hello wattpad, am BodakRainbow72 your average inspired teen writer. Please don't forget to vote and comment. You're the reason Medusa lives on. Don't kill the hope, give a vote. Don't forget that TROM is going up for the wattys 2020 awards so please vote and keep commenting. Hope you enjoy your time with me and all the characters😉

"And why should i trust you?"

"You shouldn't.  The code is;                   

-¶¥•Πø¥¶§¶∆ß%∆!ðßπ

"How do I decode it?"

"You don't, the codex would do it for you. Just make sure you don't push the switch beside the chamber."

"Why? What does it do."

"It scrambles the code."

"Why should I trust you Hermes?"

"I told you, you shouldn't. Just do as I say and all would be okay. I trust Artemis so I trust you. Good luck."

          Hermes left the scroll and feather. I quickly wrote the code on my arm before the feather ink dried up. As quickly as it was written, it disappeared. It was codex ink. Only the writer could make the ink reappear. I tore the scroll and threw it out the window.

EURGATE'S POV

        Hermes snuck into my side of the dungeon and gave me a scroll.

"It is the code to the bolt. Be sure to give it to Artemis."

"And how am I sure you're not just playing one of your tricks on me?"

"Just trust me this one time. Some guards would be here to release you. Hide the scroll and be sure to get to Artemis. Our partnership is over for now. Goodbye Eurgate, till we meet again."

          He left as soon as he came. True to his words. Some guards came to get me out. They dumped me at the front doors of Olympus. I guess I was free. But this wasn't how things were to go. I had to look for Medusa.

HERMES' POV

        I contacted Artemis through our Buckingham connection and in no time, she was in the palace.

"You sounded worried in your message. What is wrong Hermes."

"Eurgate has been set free but Zeus imprisoned Scylla instead but both have the code."

"That's not a problem, we attack in the next two weeks. Keep everything as classified as possible. Goodbye Hermes."

HERA'S POV

          Hermes had been going round Olympus since the new prisoners came. Am guessing he was trying to get a deal off with them. I just wish he would leave those trickster ways of his and focus. Zeus could even make him a high ranking god if he would stop all his tricks. Hermes is family. I keep telling Zeus but no one listens to Hera.

MEDUSA'S POV

          Eurgate met me at the house. She looked confused.

"What is going on Medusa?"

"Scylla was imprisoned, we have to act fast."

"What! Why? When? How?"

"All those are not important now. Get ready for war. The war would begin in three days."

"We need to get Scylla out first!"

"Scylla can handle herself. You get yourself ready. We need to be prepared. Scylla would be counting on us."

"I'll get ready, I'll do it."

"For Scylla."

"For Scylla."

"We strike in three days. The downfall of Olympus is now."

"Goodbye Medusa."

"See you soon sister, the battle line is drawn."