Chapter 13

EURGATE'S POV

          I heard the sound of swords clashing. I knew Medusa had arrived. I ran towards the dungeon looking for Scylla. The whole of Olympus was out in battle. I found Scylla in her cell and tried to pick the lock to set her free.

"Eurgate! What's going on?"

"Medusa is here, the war. Has begun."

"Then what are we waiting for!"

"Medusa would be waiting for us at the vault, we need to hurry."

MEDUSA'S POV

"Eris! I have to get to the vault. My sisters should be there already!"

"Check the belt of your armor! There should be a pearl there! Go meet them!"

"Take care Eris!"

"Hurry Medusa!"

       I got the pearl out, crushing it and in a cloud of green smoke, I was gone from the battlefield. My sisters were already at the vault by the time I got there.

"Medusa! Thank heavens you're okay. Covered in blood but still, you're okay!" Eurgate made to clean off the fresh blood from my armor.

"Shall we?" Scylla looked impatiently at Zeus chambers.

"I'll lead the way."

        We walked a few miles into the chambers and we could hear the minotaur approaching.

"Shut your eyes!" I took off my helmet and the minotaur froze, turning to stone with the usual crackling sound.

"You can open them now sisters." We went past the minotaur to the vault.

"The code Scylla!"

"Right, it's on my hand. Show me the code."

      The code appeared on Scylla's arm. I quickly put it into the vault. The handle of the vault turned but it didn't open. Rather,the code went to English. It spelt out;

HERA TORE MEUT'S FUNDS!

"I think you need to say it out?" Eurgate said. I said out the code and the vault opened but there were just regular bolts in it.

"Something is wrong Medusa."

"The code is coded."

"What do you mean Medusa?"

"This can't be the code to Zeus vault, these are just regular bolts. There has to be more. Press that switch Eurgate."

"No! Don't! Hermes said it would unscramble the code."

"These are just his regular bolts. There has to be more behind these bolts. We need to unscramble that code. Press it."

Eurgate pressed the switch and the code unscrambled. From

HERA TORE MEUT'S FUNDS!