Chapter 5

Auria's POV

Oh poop I have a therapy appointment tomorrow and I don't want to go. I looked and grabbed Christina's hand and we ran outsides. She screamed "Auria where the rip are we going?" We got under a big tree and I took off running onto the street but didn't see a car coming. Christina was running behind me but the car cut her off luckily. I took off running and noticed she wasn't behind me.

Christina's POV

I ran back into the house and screamed "SHE RAN AGAIN." Everyone started to grab their keys, Bikes, scooters, and skateboards and went to go find Auria. We are all screaming for her and she is nowhere to be found.

*three hours pass*

Lisa's POV

I noticed Auria walking right towards me when I went and parked my car and hid behind the bushes. When she came right in front of the bushes I tackled her and said "Auria you are a piece of work and I'm going to insert a tracker on you if keep doing this." I placed her into my car and buckled her in and put duct tape on the lock and handcuffed her feet together and her hands as well. I got into the car and texted the family chat 'I HAVE THE RAT.' We pulled up into the house and I called Michael to carry in the rat while her hands and feet were still handcuffed. Christina looked at me and said "Lisa where in rips name did you get handcuffs?" I looked at her and said "I stopped while finding her." Auria is placed in mom and dads office where they are pissed and asked Michael to close the doors and all we heard was screaming from mom and dad.