Chapter 9

Christina's POV 

I am excited about this new chapter that is coming into my life. Auria has no idea how much her life will change and I hope it's for the best for her. I love her so much. Miss Blair and I are finalizing the paperwork and this dream of mine is just beginning. I just hope that this is the best thing for Auria. We finish everything and Miss Blair gave me the biggest hug in the world. She gathered her belongings and I hear my mom scream "FAMILY MEETING IN THE DEN NOW!!!!!!" I guess she wants to tell everyone the change of plans. Auria came downstairs and sat right next to me with a huge smile on her face. Miss Blair came over and said goodbye to Auria and all Auria did was say "thank you for everything and for giving me this new family." Miss Blair left and everyone started to gather into the den. We all sat around until everyone got there. 

Lauren's POV 

Something fishy is going on here. Christina and Auria are trying to take the perfect selfie together and mom even offered to take their photo for them, but I thought it was a rule that we had to keep Auria lowkey right now. Everyone finished coming in and Christina stood up and said: "I have some uhh umm big news." Everyone is staring at Christina and she is frozen. Auria got up from her seat and tapped Christina on the arm. I don't know what's going on but I am very confused. 

Auria's POV 

I don't know how everyone is going to feel about this. I guess I will call her mom now, froze when she was about to tell the family that she adopted me, so I thought I could help her. I tapped Christina, oops I mean mom, on the arm and she picked me up. I leaned into her ear and said: "Just tell them, momma." 

Christina's POV 

SHE CALLED ME MOMMA! I squeezed her and said, "how about we tell them together?" She shook her head, no, said "you can do it" and I just blurted out "I know this may seem crazy but I know in three weeks Kath, Lisa, Amy, and I are moving into the band house, but someone else is coming with us. I just finalized the paperwork and I adopted Auria." Everyone got so happy and we gathered in for our first family hug with Auria. After our hug, I said "this is not allowed to be released yet. We are going to make an announcement soon but I also want Auria to feel ready for the change that is going to happen in her life." We all agreed and Auria just cuddled right into me. I hope this isn't an act that she is playing. After our family meeting, Auria tried to run upstairs to her room but I stepped in front of her and said: "go get ready kiddo we are going out." She rolled her eyes and ran up the stairs. Five minutes later she came downstairs in ripped jeans and one of our band shirts. She said "Aunt Dani had a few in the merch room she told me and asked if I wanted a few to represent! I mean I am a Cimorelli now."