Chapter 10

Auria's POV

Mom and I walked out of the house to her truck and started heading to the mall. The whole way there we were having a good time and singing along to the radio in crazy voices and was laughing. We arrived and I started freaking out. I started shaking and mom grabbed me in for a hug and said: "darling everything will be okay. If this is too overwhelming for you please tell me and we will leave." I shook my head, yes and we got out of the car and held my mom's hand as we entered the mall and mom took me to this store called Macy's and took me right into the juniors section. As we were looking for clothes for me I noticed a young girl taking a picture of my mom and I. I pulled on her sleeve and said: "Mom why is that girl taking pictures of us?" I guess the girl heard me and approached mom and said: "My name is Rylee and I am so sorry it's just I am a big fan and I didn't know if you would take a photo with me ." Mom said: "Hey I would love to take a photo with you!" Rylee passed me her phone and I took the photo of her and mom. She said, "Thank you! Have a great day!" Mom and I both said " have a great day" and continued shopping. 

Dottie's POV

I turned and saw Auria and I said to Chuck "Look it's Auria. We haven't seen her in a long time. It looks like she is really happy. We should try to see if we can get her to drop the PFA. I want to see her again or better yet try to get her to move back home. Jared and Chase really miss her. " Chuck looked at me and said "We will talk to a lawyer tomorrow and see what we can do. I want to be able to at least see her." I said, "I thought she was still in the system but it definitely looks like she is out now." Chuck looked at me and said, "Dottie we will talk with a lawyer tomorrow."

Auria's POV

Mom and I are having a great time just shopping and enjoying ourselves until I saw my biological parents, Dottie and Chuck, in the shoe section as we tried finding a pair of shoes for me. I didn't know what to do and I felt like I should just disappear for right now. Mom bends down in front of me and said: "Darling what's wrong?" I just broke down crying and mom picked me up and grabbed our bags to head to the car.

Christina' POV

Auria just broke down crying so I picked her up and we left. As we were leaving and trying to get out of the shoe department Auria started to really freak out when we walked passed this couple. I don't know any relationship she has with them. As we  passed them she said, "Mom don't let me down don't let me down." 

Dottie's POV 

Did I just hear Auria call her mom? That completely shattered me. She could be happy with this girl but she never replaces me as her real mother.  I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I screamed: "Auria she is not the one that gave birth to you, I AM!"