Chapter 13

Christina's POV

We pressed the live button and people started joining immediately. My sisters and I are all standing there saying hi and welcoming everyone when we see comments saying 'what's going on' and 'where is the kid' and 'this is weird' and then we got some messages like 'the kid is probably a charity case' or 'she is probably a mistake and they feel bad for her' which broke my heart. Lisa is doing all the chatting and then she stopped. All of us looked at each other and I said "I think its time." We all took a deep breath and I said "I saw a few things going around twitter and I think we need to share some exciting news we have." I waved to Auria to come over and she skipped in and sat on my lap. I said "this is Auria and she is my daughter." We all started talking and interacting with the stream and so many people are starting to comment about all of this and Auria is being so cute on the camera. Kath wrapped us up and we ended it. We all hugged and Auria seemed to shut down a little. We were getting some hate comments and I hope she didn't see them. I know we need to have the conversation now about her biological family and what happened at the mall so this is going to be a crazy day. I think I need to contact Miss Sofia to also be there for Auria and be a backbone for her. I don't know what is going to happen to be honest. She deserves to be so happy and I want the best for her. My sisters took Auria while I went into the den so I could reach out to Miss Sofia. Luckily Miss Sofia answered and she said that she will come over right away. I went back over to where Auria and my sisters were and told Auria "Sweetie Miss Sofia is on her way over if I was you, I would go get ready." I can tell that she is a little frustrated with me but she went and brushed her hair and teeth and came back right away. She isn't talking which is kind of scaring me. Miss Sofia rang the doorbell and Auria and I went to go get it. Auria opened the door and hugged Miss Sofia and jumped in her arms. I could tell Auria wanted to break down but she didn't want to do it in front of me. Miss Sofia with her brief case in her hands picked up Auria and carried her to the den. I don't know what is going on with her but I hope Miss Sofia can help her.

Auria's POV

I am really happy mom called Miss Sofia. I feel like I can't control myself right now with everything going on. I saw some of the comments that were sent and they weren't really nice but I have to act like I didn't see them. Miss Sofia got there and I sprinted to the front door and tackled her. I didn't know that she can carry me cause she picked me right up and carried me to the den. We sat around the long table and my mom is across from me with a bunch of papers out. Miss Sofia is settling down and my mom turned around and said "Auria can you go get Aunt Lisa please?" Oh gosh no she is going to tell her about what I did to Lisa. I didn't want to tick her off so I went out of the room.

Miss Sofia's POV

Auria left and Christina just blurted out "Auria had a really rough day. She saw her biological parents today, she officially became my child, fans attacked her on social media, she got physical with my sister, she won't talk, and she won't eat. I don't know what to do for her right now." I said "Christina we will get her through this. She isn't use to this lifestyle. She is going to need a lot of guidance and help and she is going to need you there by her side to get her through all of this." Auria came back into the room with Lisa and I took out the consent form for Lisa to fill out. I can tell Auria is freaking out internally and I said "Honey how are you feeling?" Auria looked at me and rolled her eyes at me and Christina I see wanted to yell at her but before she could do anything I turned around and said "Christina now isn't the time for this."