Chapter 7

*POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING*
Christina's POV
I was hungry so I decided to walk down the stairs into the kitchen and I saw Auria sitting in the rocking chair and I instantly knew she was on timeout since that was our timeout chair growing up. Mom came into the kitchen and she said "Auria did fantastic in therapy today. Her goal this week is to not use aggressive behavior and try not running away." Mom walked towards Auria and I overheard mom say "Auria your eleven minutes time out is up kiddo." Auria ran off probably up into her room and I said "mom I think if you and dad don't adopt her once Lisa, Amy, Kath, and I move into the band house once it's done being built I am going to adopt her." Mom thought it was a wonderful idea since she is taking a big liking to me and I proceeded to making my fruit bowl.

Auria's POV
Little does these fools know I have a stash in my bag that they won't know about. I know therapy is supposed to fully help but try being in my shoes. No one fully understands. I mean I like my therapist but I know she is going to leave. I go out in the front yard to get some fresh air when I saw a cute boy who kept starring at me. I ran to the shed to take Dani's bike and asked lynne "can I go ride my bike around the development?" Good thing lynne didn't have a problem with it cause she said it was fine. I rode next to this boy who turned out to be 18 and a drug dealer. We stopped at the park in our development and he offered me a joint. I lit it and he said "hi cutie what's your name?" I looked at him and said "Auria how about you?" He took a hit at the blunt and said "I'm Josh. So did Are you new to the area?" I inched closer to him and said "well I guess you can say that." He moved my hair from my face and he grabbed my waist with one hand while cherishing my face with the other. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. This wasn't like a little peck kiss, we started making out. I enjoyed it and I could tell that he did too. I sat on his lap and we made out more. His hands roamed around my body as I rubbed his hair.

Amy's POV
I was about to head to my friends house when I noticed that Dani's bike was at the park against a tree with no one near it. I looked around and noticed two people making out from afar. It couldn't be. What is Auria doing making out with a boy her second day here? I snapped a picture and sent it to our sister chat. I could tell things were getting hot over there and I got a call from Christina "where is she?" I responded "she is at the development park." I heard the phone click and I could tell Christina is about to come here.

Christina's POV
I can't believe Auria is making out with someone. Mom and dad are going to kill her when we get home if I don't kill her first. I pull up to the park and hop out of my truck. I see Auria and this boy getting frisky and I pull her off of him and smacked her behind. She started screaming at me and this boy jumped up and said "umm Auria I will see you around." I pulled her into the truck, threw Dani's bike onto the bed and drove home. We got into the drive way and we both walked into the house. She ran upstairs and I started yelling "Auria mom and dad will find out and you need to get your act together before I come up there with a bar of soap. Mom and dad came out of their office and said "what is with all this yelling?" I showed them the picture that Amy sent and mom yelled "AURIA ROSE GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Auria didn't come down so dad went upstairs to get her.

Auria's POV
I heard footsteps coming up and I act like I am sleeping. I locked the door and heard the doorknob getting played with. I didn't realize that there was keys because next I hear Mike in the room and he has a stern voice "Auria rose get downstairs right now." I got down from my bunk and saw lynne looking at Christina's phone. I sat at the dinner table where Lynne and Christina was and I sat there in silence. Lynne looked at me and said "Auria rose we had it with you. Your behavior is unacceptable in this household." Oh great I'm going back to the orphanage.