|03|

the abilities

the abilities

|03|

LILIAN HUFFED AS SHE SAT DOWN ON THE ROCKS NEAR THE RIVER.The blonde didn't know where she ended up, but it probably was somewhere on the east side of Canada, for she could smell the sea in the east and if she came close enough, Lilian could even hearthe rushing of the salt water.

She looked around, seeing that Hunter had taken it upon himself to try and catch a fish in the river. It made her grin when the dog attempted it and tumbled into the shallow water. The look in her dog's eyes made her laugh airily. Lilian then put down her bag and smiled at Hunter.

"We'll stay here for the night, my friend," she whispered at him, taking him by his collar and helping him onto the riverbank carefully.

Lilian practiced her control over her strength on trees and branches. The branches, she had to pick up and try to bow them. The blonde leaned against trees with her weight to exercise too... it had helped her a lot already, and now, she was able to finally pet her dog without any conscious attention to her strength.

The blonde stroked her dog's fur and walked up to some rocks, before starting to dig into her new bag, which she had purchased somewhere in a town near Churchill. Her clothes had been worn out and she needed a sleeping bag, a blanket and other supplies. The woods weren't exactly easy to live in...

She had already killed multiple grizzlies and mountain lions, yet Lilian didn't know what the fuck her gift was. Sometimes, she even fell asleep! Vampires are not supposed to fall asleep, eat human food, have blue eyes or have the ability to walk in direct sunlight.

"Got it," she mumbled, when she took out her journal from the dark green canvas bag. The girl nibbled her bottom lip, taking her pen and thinking about how to start writing.

Collin raged with anger, glaring at Sam. He isn't serious right now, is he?The werewolf thought to himself only to get an answer from Jared and Paul.

Oh, he's serious, Collin.

Dead serious.

The Harper-boy growled, charging at his alpha, pushing him up against the tree, "Repeat your words," he growled, his blue eyes burning into his cousin's brown ones.

"Lilian is our enemy now, Collin, you have to accept that," Sam huffed, his gaze trying to force Collin to look away.

"We're not even sure if she is a vampire! And if so, she is family. Are you really willing to kill your own family if they want to visit you and your mother?" he asked astonished, not looking down.

"She is not family!" Sam roared, "we are your family! Your parents are your family! But Lilian and those other leeches are soulless beings that should be extinct."