Riley

I drew Riley myself! The eyes didn't turn out exactly like the eyes that Slugterra characters have, but they're eyes. If there are any incorrect facts or something, please don't hesitate to comment!

--------------------------------------------

"Paintings and drawings, five coins a piece!" The market seemed to be loaded with people. All milling about their own work.

Nearly everywhere were little carts that sold goods. Or toys. Or anything really. In this case, Riley sold paintings and drawings of her slugs and the places she's been to and seen.

Riley rearranged her paintings in a different order for the bizillionith time that day. As the sun began to shine through the spaces between shops and stores, Riley began to sweat. She put her hair up into a bun and tucked her bun into a red cap.

So far that day, no one had shown up. People would walk by her cart, take a good look, smile at her, then walk away. It had been a while since Riley had sold a drawing or painting to someone, let alone have them around to chat for a minute or two.

Riley sighed then pulled up a chair. This could be a while, she thought to herself.

__________________________

~At the Shane Gang's Hideout...~

"Pronto, what did you do to my concealer?!"

"What? Pronto the Magnificent can't have a zit face and look good at the same time. As for you, you always have a zit face."

Trixie's ears began blowing steam out of them. She was about to explode all over Pronto.

"Pronto, give me back my concealer," Trixie said in her calmest voice possible.

"Not until I finish." Pronto began to apply more concealer to his... er... mole face?

"I said GIVE ME BACK MY CONCEALER!!" Trixie was about to lash out on Pronto, until Kord's arm wrapped around her waist and held her against her will. Pronto shrieked and hid behind the couch.

"Not this time Trix. Remember last time-"

"Don't even remind me Kord." Kord raised his arm in surrender and kept a firm grip on Trixie. Then suddenly, there was a loud bang and crash as Eli stumbled out from upstairs.

"Bro, what happened to you?" Kord and the gang all turned their heads to their leader. Eli began panting and held onto the staircase railing as he walked down.

"I heard... Trixie... screaming... Pronto... what did you do... this time," he asked in between pants.

"Pronto did nothing! He just borrowed some concealer from Trixie-"

"Without asking," she furiously added. Eli nodded and plopped on the couch.

"Um, Eli, I hate to make you walk back upstairs, but you're wearing a towel, just a towel. Two in fact." Eli glanced down at himself. He had a towel around his waist and a towel twisted around his head, hair actually.

"Oh yeah I forgot. I heard Trixie's screaming from the shower. I'll be down in five." As Eli left to put his clothes on, Kord reluctantly let go of Trixie and sat between the annoying molenoid applying concealer, and the pissed off girl to keep the balance of peace.

A few minutes later, Eli came back in his regular clothes and sat back down on the couch with a sigh.

"So, whaddya guys wanna do today?" Trixie raised her hand and began talking a little solemnly at first, then more harshly towards the end.

"I for one think we should go shopping, cause someone took my concealer!" At the mention of concealer, Pronto turned his head to face Trixie.

"Well, it's not Pronto's fault that you have the same skin tone as I." Trixie rolled her eyes and dropped her hand.