Part 13

Chloe has been on edge for over a week, the mental reminder that her dad apparently knows where she is and that his comming has been waying over her like a dark cloud from her past she had escaped.

i have tried to keep her mind off of him although it hasn't seemed to work much, i was basically down to my last option.

i have been trying to not use this, i've tried taking her on dates, except all she was worried about was him showing up where we were.

i had tried taking her to the beach and even attempted to let me teach her how to surf although she refused, every time i'd even try and ask she'd just stubbornly shake her head.

i had tried taking her to my house, hoping she'd feel safe, but all she kept saying was he probably knows shes with me and thats why his found her, to get rid of me.

I will admit, that thought did freak me out a bit. knowing the man he killed was her mothers boyfriend all because the boyfriend was near his daughter..

it kind of played on my mind, if he knew i was her boyfriend, he'd probably want to rid of me more because of the fact that unlike her mums boyfriend, im actually HER boyfriend so he'd probably pick up that i'd be very close with her.

i attempted one family dinner which did work at first until parents were mentioned in some conversation and she instantly started thinking about her dad, yet again.

i had tried many other small little things, like kissing her to distract her when she'd bring it up, or cuddle up with her, but i knew it was still playing on her mind, so i had one last, lously idea left that i was hoping i wouldn't have to use only because of the situation we were in right now.

Sex.

i know, a typical boy move, but maybe... it will take her mind off of everything just for a while, if i can take her mind off of things for an hour or so, i'd be happy for that!

'Baby..' i whisper, walking into her bedroom where she was currently laying down on her side, facing away from where i was standing on the other side.

she made no move to reply, she laid in silence, breathing in and out slowly like she was asleep, but i knew she wasn't.

'i know your awake' i whisper crawling over and laying behind her. i wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her back against my chest firmly. she lets out a small sob, attempting to muffle it into the pillow but i manage to hear it.

'stop crying, my love.' i breath, pressing a kiss to the back of her neck. she brings her hands up, harshly wiping the tears off of her cheeks before she takes in a deep breath. 'its ok, Baby. everything is ok'.

'how do you know?' she finally asks, her voice weak from crying. 'it has been for the last week, and it will continue to be ok babe. im not going to let him touch you or even get near you.' i state, she sniffles before speaking. 'what if he kills you, to?'.

i stay silent for a few seconds, the dreadful thought clouding my mind before i mentally shake it out, 'he wont. can you stop thinking the worst?'.

'i cant help it!' she snaps, both of us stay silent before she sighs. 'im sorry, Wes. its scary ok..' she trails off, i nod, running one of my hands down her side, letting my fingertips rub her hip.

'i know.. i know baby. but im not going to let him near you ok. can you please... Please stop worrying yourself so much over this.. its not good for you.'

'i can't not worry' she whispers, i nods gently. 'i know, but.. try. for me'. i slide my hand down further, hearing a soft gasp fall from her lips when i slip my hand between her thighs. mentally thanking her for only being in underwear and a tank top.