Part 23

'Have you got everything?' I question, slidding the bag strap over my shoulder. Chloe's eyes scan the hospital room before she gives me a small nod, i smile softly, taking her hand in mine before we both walk out.

'Ah, Miss Smith, ready to sign yourself out?' The nurse at the front desk smiles, Chloe gives her a nod, waiting patiently as she collects her papers.

After signing and saying goodbye we're both outside the hospital, Frowning slightly when a few paps are seen out the front.. Really?!

Their cameras start clicking as soon as we're seen, the few men running towards us and shouting out questions. I pull Chloe into my side, wrapping my arm around her waist instead. She burries her head into my side, hiding away as i lead us to the awaiting car, Shooting a few paps glares when they stepped a little to close to us.

'Are you pregnant?!' one of them shouts, My heart drops as i open the door, trying to play it off as i help Chloe into the car although i know she heard it by the tears filling her eyes.

I hurry around after putting the bag in the boot, slidding into the other side of the back seat and nodding for the driver to leave.

I glance over to Chloe, sighing when i see her heads dropped into her hands, muffling the small sobs slipping past her lips, although i can tell shes trying to hide it.

'Baby' i frown, slidding over and pulling her into my side. 'Its going to be ok' i whisper, she shakes her head, Staying silent as she nuzzles into my neck, her arms wrapping tightly around my waist, like shes affraid shes going to lose me if she lets go.

.

'Did you want anything, Babe?' i question, watching as she sits on the side of the bed, shaking her head before she lays down, resting her head on the pillow.

'im ok' she whispers, her eyes fluttering closed moments later. 'I have a.. show tonight. Last nights show was moved to tonight, i have to leave in about 4 hours..' i trail off, she nods.

'Thats fine' she sighs, opening her eyes to stare up at me. 'i'd rather you come..' i speak, she shakes her head. 'Wes im just tired, i'm just going to stay here and sleep. please?' she questions.

'Well, you have to actually come because we leave on the tour bus straight away.. but you can just sleep in a bunk' i say, she nods her head. 'ok, wake me up when we have to sleep?'.

i sigh before making my way over to the bed, setting an alarm on my phone just incase before laying down beside her, both of us on our backs with our heads turned to face each other.

'I love you' i speak, she gives me a small smile, raising her hand in the air. I move my right arm, my fingers gently playing with the fingers of her raised hand. She watches our hands before smiling, looking up to me.

'I love you' she says back, i grin before gently leaning forward, pressing my lips to hers. 'you know..' i trail off, 'i know that losing this baby hurt, it hurt me to. And it sucked that we both didn't even know our little peanut existed, but maybe its just gods shitty way of saying we're not quiet ready yet..'

she nods her head, biting down on her bottom lip. 'i know, but i kinda with it survived ya know? like.. just- i dont know. to see how we'd be as parents?' she asks. i give her a small nod. 'we can have a baby whenever love, im fine with having kids, in fact i've always wanted kids. But honestly, nothing needs to be rushed.' i state.

'I know, and i love you for that.' she smiles, i chuckle before pressing another kiss to her lips. 'i love you to baby' i smirk. we both lay in silence, Her eyes fluttering closed while mine look up to the ceiling.