Part 24

*Wesley's POV*

'Wesley!' Tyler shouts, his hand making contact with my cheek, 'Im awake!' i shout back, glaring up at him as i grab my cheek, 'fuck, was the slap necessary?!' i exclaim, he nods. 'Mate, after your fuck up last night, you going to wish that was all you got.' he states, turning to walk out of the hotel room.

I furrow my eyebrows, noticing the other side of my bed was empty. 'Wheres Chloe?' i question, he shrugs. 'How would i know, not that she'll ever wanna be with you again' he says before stepping out of the room.

What?

I jump up from the bed, rushing out of the room just as Tyler sits down on the lounge. 'What the fuck do you mean?!' i shout, he shakes his head. 'You fucked up bad Wes.' he states, i furrow my eyebrows.

My mind flashes back to last night, a new thought. I can remember Chloe running away from me down the street, but i can't remember why.

'Why did she run away from me?' i question, my heart beginning to race. 'You called her a whore' he states. My eyes widen in disbelief. 'Bullshit!' i exclaim. He just shrugs. 'believe what you want Wes, but why isn't she here?' he asks.

I swallow, 'uh-' i speak, cutting myself off as i scratch the back of my neck. 'Seriously, i called her a whore?! why the fuck did i do it?!' i question, 'because you beat the living shit out of a man who touched her and when she said you didn't have to beat him up you claimed she liked it and that she was a whore. but it reality she was trying to save your sorry fucking ass' he spits.

Shit.

I look down to my knuckles, noticing the bruising and dried blood on them. Clearly, what Tyler was saying isn't a lie. 'Fuck!' i shout, clenching my eyes closed.

'I'll say it again, you fucked up' Tyler says. I narrow my eyes on him, 'I fucking noticed Tyler!' i exclaim. 

'well, where is she now?' i ask once he stays silent. 'I dont know, but i know Keaton's with her. I had to stay with you and get your ass back here.' he states, switching the tv on.

i quickly run back into my room, grabbing my phone and dialling Keaton's number, surprisingly he answers second ring. 'i was waiting for you to call..' he trails off.

'where the fuck is she Keaton?!' i exclaim, he sighs. 'Are you going to call her a whore again?' he speaks, i roll my eyes. 'No. fuck off! you know i wouldn't call her a whore!'. 'well.. you did last night, so how would i know?'

i roll my eyes, groaning as i run a hand over my face. 'Please, Keaton. where the fuck is my girl?!' i shout, he sighs once more. 'We're in the same hotel, two doors down.' he says.

I hang up, running out of the room and leaving a confused Tyler in the hotel room. My fist pounds on the door, as i wait its now i notice what im actually wearing. Boxer briefs.

Nothing else. Nothing less.

'You could have atleast gotten dressed!' Keaton exclaims, I roll my eyes before stepping past him. 'Baby?' i call out, my eyes shooting to the lounge at the sight of movement. 'I'll go see Tyler, im just two rooms down ok?' Keaton asks, Chloe nods.

I watch as Keaton walks out, not moving until the door was completely closed. 'Baby..' i trail off, walking towards her. I gasp under my breath when she looks up, her cheek was slightly bruised and her eyes were rimmed red, Lips bitten to almost bleed.

'Fuck' i hiss, dropping to my knees in front of her, i cup her unbruised cheek, turning her face to examine the slap mark. 'Did i do this?' i ask, she shakes her head, a single tear falling down her cheek as she pulls away from me. 'No' she states, her voice coming out very weak.