Part 27

I keep my arm wrapped around Chloe's waist, leading her through the crowded airport. I frown as fans call out to us, grabbing onto either mine or Keaton's arms in attempt to stop us, although i did get a little on edge when they would grab Chloe instead.

Even if she was only just pregnant and no one but me and her knew, i still was already pretty protective in all honesty, i wasn't going to lose this baby, and i wasn't going to put Chloe at risk when it came to my job.

i know that probably sound so stupid but hey, i dont care because that tiny tadpole in my girls stomach was my future, as well as her herself of course.

once safely in the van, i finally release her from my grip so she could sit down. the ride to the hotel was fairly short and to be honest i was kind of greatful because i wasn't really looking forward to a long trip. 'Yous play iheart tomorrow, the van will be here at around 1pm to pick yous up, ok?' Pete asks.

We nod, I grab both mine and Chloe's bags as we hop out, going into the hotel which to my surprise absolutely no one was actually here. 'We changed your hotel, fans didn't know' Pete speaks, me and Keaton both nod.

I gently take Chloe's hand, holding both our bags in one hand as she takes our room key, seen as i had no free hands now. 'You've got the day off and tomorrow morning until 1' Pete states. 'Ok. See you tomorrow.' i say as we follow Keaton into the elevator.

'hows Taylor?' Chloe questions, breaking the eerie elevator silence. Keaton shrugs. 'Shes ok' he sighs. I frown, hating the fact that i couldn't even tell her that it was all for show.

'I heard shes coming to stay here tomorrow night because shes coming to watch you play iheart?' she asks, Keaton nods. 'Yeah, she is' he answers, Chloe nods. Thankfully the doors open to our level and we all step out. 'I'll see yous tomorrow, ok?' Keaton smiles.

We both nod, 'see ya, keats' i speak. 'he didn't seem very happy about Taylor..' Chloe trails off as she opens our door, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. I shrug it off, taking our bags into the bedroom before coming back out and sitting beside her on the lounge.

'Is he happy in that relationship?' she continues. 'Yes, babe. dont worry about him, his probably just not in the best mood' i sigh before leaning forward, pressing a kiss to her neck.

'I know, but i love Keats to, if a girl was making him sad, i would have to hate her' she smiles, i grin back. 'Its ok baby, his happy' i mumble before trailing my kisses up her neck to her jaw line. 'Mmm. Just like me' i hum before pressing my lips to hers.

She giggles as i lay her back, hovering above her as i move my lips against her willing ones. i pull away, gently resting my body on hers, keeping majority of my weight on my arms that rested either side of her head.

'Im pretty tired' i sigh, she nods in agreement. 'Maybe we need a nap?' she questions, i scoff playfully. 'please. im not that old yet!' i exclaim, she giggles. 'you know, when our little love is born, you'll probably be begging for naps and it wont be as easy as it is now' she grins.

My heart races as she says this, just thinking of our little baby who will be with us in a little less then 9 months has to be more exciting then any tour we could do.

'I can't wait' i whisper, pecking her lips before rolling to lay on my side beside her. She grins rolling onto her side to face me, her cheek resting on my bicep.

'what do you think its going to be, boy or girl?' she asks, i smile. 'Im hoping its a little girl, i'd love a little princess to spoil' i wink, she nods her head. 'I'd love a little girl.. But if its a boy, i'll still love him equally as much, of course' she speaks. i nod, pressing a kiss to her forehead. 'Of course love' i whisper, drapping my other arm over her waist.