Part 6

one day i caught myself smiling for no reason, but then i realised... i was thinking of YOU.

'Wes wipe that stupid looking smile off of your face!' Nick snaps, slamming the ball into my chest. i groan before shooting him a glare as i take the footy in my hands. 'piss off, Nick' i snap, he chuckles.

'you know.. you missed one epic pool party!' he exclaims. i nod, not realling giving a shit about what happened at the party, i had one of the best weekends i've ever had, you could say im glad i didn't go.

'serious, you really did. Marly got completely naked and ran around the back yard 7 times before some drunk bastard grabbed her and chucked her into the pool, he ruined it for everyone!' he exclaims, i look over to him before glancing over to the cheerleaders currently practicing. 'who the hell is Marly?' i question, he looks over to the cheerleaders as well before pointing to a long black haired girl.

'Her, shes a friggen babe man! total babe!' he states, i nod before looking back to him, 'what did you even do on the weekend?' he asks, 'i went to Liam's party, im sure it was much better' i shrug, 'it would only be better if you got in with some hot uni girl'.

i stay silent, tossing the ball from hand to hand before looking back to him. 'You did, didnt you?! oh my god you so got laid by a uni girl! that would be hot, an older chick riding on top. wow' he almost shouts, i narrow my eyes on him.

'i didnt get laid by some uni chick!' i snap, he frowns. 'why not, that would be one of the best times in the history of a high school boy being laid!'

'oh you'd like to see that wouldn't you' i chuckle, he frowns, 'i would not!' he exclaims, i just nod. 'it sure seems like it, yea?' i smirk, he quickly shakes his head before he snatches the ball from my hands.

'so was it a good party then?'. i shrug, 'it was pretty great, yea' i breath, he raises his eyebrows then. 'please explain how a party was "great" if you didnt even get laid' he asks, i shake my head at him, 'not everything is about sex, Nick.' i state.

he scoffs, 'who the fuck are you and where is Wesley Stromberg'. i narrow my eyes on him, taking the ball back and tossing it form hand to hand once again. 'im the same Wes, im just getting over it i guess' i shrug, my eyes scanning over the few people walking past the field, finding seats in the shady parts of the grass to sit in.

'ok, what girl has you whipped?' he asks, i quickly look back to him, biting my lip. 'no one has me whipped, what the fuck?' i bite, his eyes widen before he raises his hands in defence. 'it seems like it bro. your getting over sex?'

i shake my head. 'i'm a male, i'll never be over sex! im just over sex with multiple girls.. i guess?' i speak, even managing to confuse myself. 'your one fucked up Jock, Wes. thats for sure'

*Chloe's POV*

If i could give you one ability in the world, it would be for you to see yourself in my eyes, because only then would you realise just how perfect and special you are in my eyes.

C.S, 12.09.2012.

i quickly close my book, shoving it in my bag before standing from my desk and walking out of the empty class room i had found unlocked.

i make my way towards my locker, quickly grabbing everything and shoving it all into my bag before shutting the door and making sure it was locked before i head out of the school.

there were only a few studens milling around now, most either waiting for a bus or maybe a parent whose late picking them up?

i let out a breath as i push the heavy school door open, stepping out into the fresh air and letting out a relieved sigh. 'Hey babe!', i feel a strong arm wrap around my shoulders before i look up, meeting Wesley's golden brown eyes i have come to know these past few days.