Part 17

19 hours..

oh yeah.. 19 god damn hours we had been sitting in the hospital room and they were only now plastering his hand, only having checked it not even an hour ago and confirmed it was broken. it took them 18 hours..

he had no pain killers or anything and his hand was pretty bruised and cut but now. i frown as he winces at the nurse who was currently wrapping the plaster with a blue wrap, of course Wes had picked the colour..

although it was either pink or purple if he didn't go with blue.. so i dont really blame him.

'so the doctor has been through everything about your broken hand right?' the nurse asks, Wes just nods, 'yes.' he states softly, his eyes starring down at the floor.

i shift in my seat slightly, continuing to watch in silence from the corner of the room as she finished the wrap. 'ok, well your cast is done, i just need you to go to the front desk and fill out your paper work and they'll give you your medication forms' she speaks, Wes nodding along.

'your right to go' she states, sitting back down at her desk in the other corner. i sigh before standing up and grabbing my bag, opening the door and stepping out, heading to the front desk with Wesley behind me.

he fills out his paper work and gets his forms for medication before we both head out to my car. both of us getting in without a single word. its not until we're half way back to his house that he finally speaks up.

'Me and Drew got into a disagreement basically... thats why his leaving, apparently he wants to go solo and fulfill his career like that or something..' he frowns, starring out of his window.

'well, if his leaving to go solo obviously with or without your disagreement he was going to leave anyway..' i trail off, he nods. 'he was, but he was going to do this tour with us and then leave, but now his leaving before, his announcing it tomorrow that his leaving'.

'yous are still going on tour though right?' i question, he nods. 'me and Keats, yeah.. we're still staying together as Emblem3.. we just wont have Drew anymore.. i guess' he almost whispers. i sigh, staying silent for the rest of the ride.

'Babe?' Wesley calls, 'in here' i reply, standing up from the edge of his bed, 'whats wrong, why are you in here?' he asks. i shrug, 'just thinking, having some quiet time i guess..' i trail off, he nods, gently cupping my cheek with his un-casted hand.

'you ok?' he frowns, i nod. 'im fine' i whisper, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. 'i love you.. you know' he smirks, i grin back, pecking his lips once more. 'i love you' i breath, wrapping my arms around his torso as i rest my head on his chest, both of his arms wrapping around my waist.

'hows the cast?' i giggle, he playfully squeezes me in his arms as he chuckles, 'shit, because i can't really do anything with that hand' he groans, 'maybe punching the wall wasn't such a good idea?'.

'i know that now, because the son of a bitch is just mocking me because it wasn't even harmed, thats a big blow to my self esteem'.

*Wesley's POV*

'Your such a dumbass' Keaton groans, playfully slapping my hand away, i wince slightly before glaring at him, 'i may be a dumbass but it is broken and it does hurt!' i exclaim. he shrugs, 'whos going to play guitar now?! we already lost Drew..' he trails off.

i sigh before sitting on the lounge, 'sorry' he mumbles, i shake my head. 'no its fine.. we have to get use to it dont we' i frown, he lets out a breath before sitting beside me. 'dont blame yourself for this either Wes, i know it sucks his leaving earlier then he was planning because of your little argument, but he was stil leaving us either way'.