Part 11

'well.. this is it' Chloe speaks, letting me inside her apartment. i smile at her before stepping further into her small living room.

'its cute' i shrug, setting little Samson down on the ground, watching in amusement as the small white ball of fluff begins to bound around, sniffing everywhere like crazy.

'he isn't going to pee, is he?' Chloe questions, dropping her keys and bag down onto the coffee table, walking back over to the door and slipping her shoes off.

'no, his toilet trained, he'll let me know when he needs to do his buisness.' i smile lightly, she nods. 'did you want anything?' she asks. i quickly shake my head. 'no. i just want to talk, if thats ok.'

'thats what we're here for, isn't it?' she asks as she heads to the one lounge she has. 'take a seat' she adds sitting down, i sigh before sitting beside her.

'why did you come?' i ask, wanting to not waste anytime. she shrugs, 'i seen it on the news and i... i dont even know, i didn't even think i just raced down there, but i realised it was a bad idea once i seen you'.

i quickly shake my head. 'no. it wasn't a bad idea. im glad you came' i smile slightly. her eyes meet mine once she looks up from her lap, confused. 'why?'.

i take in a deep breath, a million reasons running through my head at once as i begin to speak. 'i miss you Chloe. i miss you like crazy, you dont even understand! i've been thinking about you for the past 2 years, you never once left my mind.'

she sucks in a sharp breath but i speak before she can. 'there isn't a doubt in my mind, i know im still in love with you... i-i dated someone for nearly 5 months, trying to keep my mind off of you and even that didn't work'

her eyes widen slightly before she looks back down to her lap. 'tell me your not still in love with me to.. because if you weren't.. you wouldn't have come down to the beach to see us today'

she looks back up after staying silent, her eyes locking with mine. 'i am' she whispers, my lips break into a wide smile. before i shake it off and speak. 'so what do we do then..' i trail off, raising an eyebrow at her.

she shrugs, 'i have no idea, Wes' she sighs. we both sit in silence for what feels like hours, although its barely five minutes.

'fuck it' i breath before lunging towards her, i press my lips hardly to hers. Chloe squeals into the kiss as we somehow manage to fall off of the lounge, her landing hardly ontop of me though i refuse to let her break the kiss, grabbing her face in both hands.

i groan against her mouth when i feel her hips roll down onto mine, liking the feeling of her against me. which soon becomes quiet aware to her when i harden in my jeans.

'its been to long' i mumble, she nods, still managing to continue kissing me. i grab the backs of her thighs and somehow am able to stand up, holding her up as i blinding walk down what i think is the hallway.

'last door' she breaths, pulling away and attaching her lips to my neck. i kick the door fully open with my foot, letting my eyes scan the bedroom before i kick it shut and drop her onto the bed.

'i have a pleasant surprise for you' she smirks up at me as we both begin to remove our own clothing. i raise an eyebrow as i pull my shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor before beginning to undo my pants.

'i've just recently gone on the pill..' she trails off, i grin before shoving my pants down along with my boxers.

'even fucking better' i growl before climbing over her, unclipping and removing her bra from her body, leaving us both now completely bare.