Part 39

'i love you' i whisper, pressing another kiss to his bare, water covered shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist as i nuzzle into his back, shielding my face from the shower of water currently pouring over up.

Wes stays silent, his hands still pressed against the shower wall as he hangs his head low, his breathing slightly heavier then it normally is.

i lift my head, pressing a kiss to the center of his back before stepping away, 'i'll just leave you alone for a bit' i almost whisper before stepping out of the shower. I quickly grab a towel, wrapping it around me before heading out into the bedroom.

I change into some black jeans and a white shirt, towel drying my hair as i sit on the end of the bed. Wes walks out seconds later, a towel wrapped around his waist with water beading down his toned chest and stomach.

'are you ok?' i ask, he shrugs his shoulders before walking over to the draws, pulling the top one open and digging around for some clothing. I sigh before standing up and heading out to the lounge room, finding Bella asleep on the lounge.

i smile softly before sitting on the other side, flicking the tv on and aimlessly flicking through the stations.

'are you ready to go get some paint?' Wesley questions, 'Wes, its ok.. the paint can w-' i begin but he cuts me off, 'please, I just want to go get the paint for our little princess, we were meant to get it last week. Im ok, just come on' he speaks.

i nod, turning the tv off before i hop up, 'i'll go grab a jacket' i speak, he nods his head. 'I'll be in the car' he states before heading out the front door.

*Wesley's POV*

'you wanted pink.. and yet we ended up with purple' i smirk, finishing off laying the plastic down on the floorboard to protect it from any paint that could possibly drip onto it. Chloe shrugs, fixing up her cotton shorts. 'I fell in love with the purple' she mumbles.

i just smile, shaking my head slightly before squatting down, opening up the tin of paint and pouring it into the paint container. 'I'll do the high and low parts ok, you just stick to where you dont have to reach up or bend down for, yeah?' i question, Chloe narrows her eyes on me.

'I can bend or reach Wes' she states, i shrug, 'i dont want you to, please.' i say, she sighs but nods, grabbing one of the roller brushes. 'thanks baby' i whisper, pressing my lips to her cheek before grabbing the other brush, both of us beginning to paint the walls.

'You know.. after we paint we're going to have to start shopping for her crib and stuff..' she trails off, i nod my head. 'I know.. we'll deal with that when we're finished this yeah?' i question, she stays silent.

 we're interupted by a knock at the door, I raise my eyebrow at Chloe as she looks at me, she huffs before setting her roller down, heading towards the door. 'Im the pregnant one! you should be the one running around for me!' she calls over her shoulder.

I chuckle, shaking my head as i continue to paint. 'Oh wes!' my mother gasps as she steps into the room, Chloe right behind her smiling, her hand set on her stomach.

'The colour is beautiful' Mum grins, i smirk, continuing to paint as she kisses my cheek. 'how are you?' Chloe asks, she shrugs. 'Im fine, i guess...' she trails off, 'Lets go make some coffee?' Chloe asks, mum nods before they both leave me alone once more to paint.

.

'i can't believe we're 22 weeks in' i breath, pressing my lips to the peak of her stomach. Chloe smiles lazily down at me, pulling her hair down over her bare chest.

'Why are you completely shirtless anyways, not that im complaining?' i chuckle, she shrugs. 'Im sore' she pouts, i frown before crawling up beside her, pressing a kiss to her cheek.