Part 14

i managed to leave Chloe for a few seconds, crawling over and grabbing my phone from the coffee table before she whimpers out my name.

i rush back, pulling her onto my lap as i cuddle her into me using one arm, dialling the police on the phone and holding it to my ear.

'its ok, Baby' i whisper, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

After informing the police of the man currently trying to barge down her door and giving them the address i hang up, my body slightly rocking back and forth as i craddle her in my lap, both arms now wrapped around her.

'CHLOE!' he shouts. 'GO AWAY!' she cries, her hands tugging at my shirt, 'open. this. fucking. door. now!' he barks. we stay silent, slightly rocking back and forth in the near corner of her living room, how cliche.

he begins to bang on the door, although this time it sounds like his barging his shoulder into it. My heart stops at the sound of a crack, my head snaps up just in time to actually see the door fall from its hinges.

Chloe cried out in complaint and fright when i leave her, jumping to my feet and rushing towards the angry man.

My hands press to his shoulders when i reach him, shoving him back a few good feet. 'who the fuck are you?!' he spits, hit hands in fists down at his sides. 'i-' i begin but he cuts in. 'your Wesley, aren't you..' he trails off, bringing his hands up and cracking all his knuckles.

'Wesley Stromberg, one of the three singers in a band called Emblem three... oh yea, i know every thing i need to know about you. i also know your dating my little girl' he speaks, pressing his mouth into a thin line.

'what makes you think your allowed to go near her?!' he growls, his eyebrows pulling together as he looks at me. 'i can date who i want!' i hear Chloe shout, her body now standing beside mine.

'no, not if i have something to do with it' he smirks before looking back to me, his right eyebrow cocking up. 'you really think i'd let someone like you date my baby?' he chuckles, 'someone like me?' i ask, his eyes widen in surprise at the fact that i had spoke before he regains himself.

'Who do you think you are? going near my daughter?!' he shouts, Chloe's hand slides into mine, it shakes as i take a propper hold of it. his eyes flicker down to our joined hands before he grows more angrier, taking a step towards us. 'Who the fuck are you to even touch my daughter?' he growls lowly.

'his my boyfriend! thats who he is!' Chloe shouts, her fathers eyes darken.

it all happens suddenly, Chloe is knocked to the ground by him before his knuckles meet my jaw. i stumble back a few steps but manage to balance myself. 'Wesley!' i hear Chloe shouts before i feel another punch to the other side of my jaw.

my eyes widen slightly when i stumble back against the wall, feeling his knee jutt into my stomach three times before he's pulled back. my body slides down so im on my knees, bending over slightly at an attempt to suck in the breath i need.

i zone out on the noise around me but manage to hear police, Chloe drops to her knees before me, her hand lifting my chin while the other cups my cheek. 'im so sorry!' she exclaims, pulling me forward into her chest.

my back bends in a weird way as i lay my head on her chest, dropping my arms around her waist as hers wrap around the top of my back, her lips pressing to my forhead repeatedly. 'its ok' i whisper, lifting my head up to press a kiss to her lips.

.

'did you wanna go get any cloths, or do you just want to wear mine?' i question, turning the key on to start the car. she shakes her head gently, 'i just want to go back to yours. please' she barely speaks. i give her a nod before pulling away from the police station.