Part 7

*Wesley's POV*

i stand patiently in the waiting room, not being able to sit anymore from how much my leg would shake.

My back pressed to the wall as well as my head, letting out another, exhaused breath. I had been at this hospital for 27 hours since we found out.

i havent slept in like 2 days.

'Wesley, why dont you go home?' Becca smiles sadly but i quickly shake my head. 'im not leaving her' i state, she frowns. 'Your not even with her now, im sure she'll understand..' she trails off.

shes right though, im not with her, i haven't been for the whole time we've been here, shes been in her mothers room for the whole 27 hours and i've literally just been in the waiting room, all day, all night.

'i can't leave. i have to be here when she comes out.' i speak. she shakes her head, 'i'll stay while you go get some sleep, someone will be here when she comes out' she tries once more although i shake my head again.

'No.' i say. she finally give up, giving me a small head shake before she grabs her bag. 'ok. i'l be back tomorrow then if shes still here' she speaks, giving me a small wave before she leaves.

i huff before walking over, taking a seat. i drop my head into my hands, my eyes burning, begging for sleep though i wont give them what they desire.

i can't leave, i can't risk not being here when Chloe finally comes out of the room. i cant.

my head shoots up at the sound of quiet footsteps. a feeling of relief rushing through me when i see Chloe stands a foot or two infront of me now, although her heads dropped to the floor and i can't quiet make out how she looks right now.

im to my feet in seconds, pulling her body into mine and tightly holding her to me. her arms soon snake around my waist as she begins to quietly sob into my chest. 'its ok baby..' i whisper, rubbing my right hand up and down her back soothingly.

she shakes her head, pulling back slightly to look up at me. Her eyes are bloodshot, puffy and smeared with mascara, her bottom lip trembles, flushed, hot cheeks and pale skin with dark circles under her eyes.

my heart breaks at the sight of the poor, broken girl, watching as her lip continues to wobble as she silently lets the tears cascade down her cheeks.

'i-its not' she stutters, her voice coming out scratch and soft. 'it will be, i promise' i whisper back, bringing my hands to her cheeks and wiping the tears away although new ones continue to roll down.

she shakes her head more roughly before she gently pushes at my chest, stepping back as her eyes slightly harden on me.

'Its not!' she shouts, her jaw clenching. my eyes widen at her sudden change in mood, stepping back slightly to distance myself from her as she clenches her fists. 'Shes gone!' she exclaims.

my stomach drops as she bursts into tears once again, falling to her knees as she drops her head into her hands, crying uncontrollable.

i rush to her, dropping to my knees beside her and pulling her into my chest. 'shh, shh' i hush not knowing what to do or how to comfort her really.

what do you do when someones mother dies?!

her hands clench my shirt tightly into her fists as she cried out, her head pressing into my neck. 'its ok. its ok baby, its ok!' i rush, holding her like my life depends on it, though it seems shes holding onto me in the same way.

*Chloe's POV*

Nothing.

thats all i feel, Nothing.