Dating Sim AU (Vanguard G Boys)

"Uwahhh" you squealed as you tapped on your phone choosing a text. "Of course I'll eat lunch with you, Allen-sama" you fangirled as you kept interacting with the red-head character on your phone.

After a few good hours you charged up your phone as you layed back in bed. "Mou" you whined. "Why can't it be easy to get a guy like in these otome games" you mumbled as you slowly drifted to sleep".

"I wish" you yawned. "I can be that lucky too" then you were greeted by darkness.

♡ Next Day ♡

"Y/N" a male voice called out to you, shaking your figure as you kept hugging your pillow. "Y/N!" You flinched as you sat up, greeting your tired eyes was a mass of red hair and a bit of a swirl. "Geez, you sleep to much" he sighed.

"W-wait a minute-! Wha?" You were confused of who this man was but he kinda seemed familliar too. You stopped mid-way as a box with words appeared next to him, feeling curious you read it. Mentally.

Chrono Shindou "The childhood friend"
Age: 16
Likes: Cardfights, food, Y/N

Note: Possible and easy love interest

'What the fuc-!'

"Oi, Y/N! Get up we got school!" He said as he threw you a navy blue uniform and tie. "I'll be down stairs so hurry up" he grinned a bit making you blush a bit.

'Wait a minute-!' Realization hit you. 'OMFG! That was Chrono shindou from Card Fight Vanguard! Wtf!?' You fangirled.

'Then that means...' you thought.

"I'm in Japan!!!" You cheered.

"Y/N! HURRY UP!"

"H-hai!"

Struck by creativity right now and it's pretty random honestly uwu this might be 2-3 chapters long and I'll add on to it once i get a clear image ^^ the character im gonna use for this are:

Chrono
Kazuma
Taiyou
Shion
Kamui
Chris (possibly uwu don't mind me)