Blushing (Ali x Shy!Reader)

This one-shot is requested by otakxfangirl! Girl the wait is over XD hope it is to your liking uwu in this shot you and team SIT Genius are 15-16 in age ^^

"Y/N-chan~" the dual hair colored male cooed into your ear making you shiver and squeak in surprise a light blush painted your cheeks.

"Ahah! That's the 13th blush of the day" he cheered to himself as he grinned draping his arm over your shoulder.

"T-thats mean Ali!" You stuttered embarrassed at the fact that you were both too close to each other. Literally.

"It's not mean if you liked it" he winked making you pout a bit.

Team SIT Genius were on a break today so you and the guys went to a cafe. Lee looked at the pair and sighed. "If you guys are going to flirt, do it somewhere else" he says sipping on his drink making you blush.

"T-t-that's not it, Lee! W-we weren't-!" You kept rambling on making the three geniuses chuckle as steam went out of your ears in embarrassment.

"See? You do like me!" Ali praised himself as he gave you a peck on the cheek making you panic as you covered your red face.

Chris patted your head and leaned in to whisper something to you, "It's best to give Ali a taste of his own medicine at times like this" he laughs a bit as you hesitantly nod.

"H-hey Ali," you called as you slowly leaned in to peck his cheek as pay back but was too slow, you ended up kissing his lips, both your eyes widening in shock as you pull away, immediately scooting away from him.

Chris and Lee stared in awe, clapping their hands in amazement. You bowed apologetically to the dual haired genius, "oh my goodness I-I, I'm sorry, Ali!" You looked at him, his face burning beet red with his eyes still wide, his fingers touching his lips feeling the soft pair of lips that had touched it.

"G-geez! I-I tried so hard to seem cool and now look at me" he nervously chuckled avoiding eye contact with you as you both figeted with your fingers.

The other two geniuses just stared at them, dumbfounded at the two oblivious people infront of them. Lee sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Just date each other already" they both said annoyed making you and Ali blush even more.

Ali held your hand making you tense up a bit. He cleared his throat and said,"So, Y/N? What do you say?" He gave you his signature smile making the butterflies in your stomach flutter.

"I-I'd love too" you smiled at him as you peck his cheek, leaving him blushing in surprise.

More cheesy stuff since Valentine's Day is right around the corner! What are plans guys? I'll mostly be alone and be reading fanfics to drown my heart on uwu #singlepringle next up will be Shy! Saori x reader ^^

Ciao~♡
-Biyachan