39: History of death

Third Person's POV

Father. They were the persons who will protect their son/daughter. They will work hard for them. They won't let anyone hurt them. But in Lauren's case, it's the exact opposite. Her father's the one who's pointing her a gun, her father is the one who wants to kill her by its own hands. 'Is he really a father?'

"You know what? I've been trying to kill you from the very beginning!" duro nya kay Lauren, the latter stays still, wondering lots of things.

"You fvcking ruined my dream! My dream to have my own biological child with your mom!" sigaw nya na halos balutin ang tahimik na kagubatan, umihip ang malakas at malamig na hangin. Namamasa na rin ang mata ng dalaga.

"H-how?" finally! She found her voice to speak.

"Because you are a fvcking result of her fvcking ex boyfriend before we fvcking get married!!"

"D-does that mean—"

"YES! I am not YOUR father and YOU'RE not my fvcking DAUGHTER!!" it hurts, it do fvcking hurts to hear all of this to your father— no, to hear all of this to the person you love. Why doeas he have to blame her? She doesn't even know about the past.

"I-if you're not m-my father,w-who—"

"Its Lawrence... My best friend— no, EX best friend..."

"Uy, Karlito ma men! Musta na?"

"Okay lamg naman Rence. Ikaw? Mukhang nakajackpot ka ah! Ganda ng kasama mo eh!"

"Haha, yun na nga eh. Ito nga pala si Loura girlfriend ko."

"Naks, girlfriend agad! Karlito Manayang nga pala."

"Hi."

"Mahal, mag si-cr lang ako ha. Si pareng Karlito na lang muna bahala sayo."

"Sige mahal."

The past is still clear for the man.

"Karlito!"

"Oh Loura, napadalaw ka?"

"Malapit na kasi anniversary namin ni Lawrence, gusto ko lang sanang magpatulong."

"Sigi, pasok ka."

It still hurts for him, the moment he was only with her because of his best friend.

"Pre, salamat sa pagtulong kay Loura para dito ha."

"Wala yon pre, basta para sayo."

It also hurt when he know he's already falling and he wanted to avoid her but she always approach him.

"Karlito!"

"Oh, L-Loura? Anong kelangan mo?"

"Wala naman."

"Eh b-bat ka nandito?"

"Bawal ko na bang dalawin ang kaibigan ng nobyo ko?"

The moment she confess? He feels so damn happy! The girl she love loves him back!! But what about his friend?

"Karlito mahal kita!"

"Loura tama na!! Hindi kita mahal tulad ng inaakala mo. Kaibigan lang turing ko sayo! Kaibigan lang!!"

"Kaibigan? Yun lang?"

"Oo! Yun lang! Kaya please kay Lawrence ka na!"

He feels happy for his friend, their back, happy with each other, contented. But it still stings his heart, his love for the girl will never change.