Blue eyes (Niall Horan Love story)

Hello! This is my new story. I realised something. When you are looking around at fan fics, you never find Josh in any of the storys. So I decided I should write a story about a girl who is Josh's sister :) This story isn't who exactly are in Josh's family. But you know most storys are like that! I want you to know that not all the information or actions that the guys perform are not all something that they have done :P I guess I shouldn't really bother telling you that cause you know, that's what a fanfiction is.

If anyone copies my story please tell me. If you copy a little bit but it is a completely different characters I'll be fine with that :)

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN! Thankyou! <3

Ella <3 xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ellie's P.O.V

'Ellie hurry up!' My older brother Josh yells from down the stairs. 'I have to go out!'

'Yeah hang on Josh!' I groan from my bed. I jump out of bed and end up face first on the floor.

Ok, ow. I'm never going to try that again. I take my IPhone out of it's charger to find that I have one new text.

From: Eleanor The Sexiest Beast.

Hello Ellie! I can't believe you get to meet One Direction! Why didn't you tell me your brother was trying out for them?

Hang on that's who he's auditioning for! Oh My Carrots! Why didn't he tell me!

To: Eleanor The Sexiest Beast.

That's who he is auditioning for!? And how did you find out?

From: Eleanor The Sexiest Beast.

How could you not know!? I found out by Josh's Girlfriend.

So your properly wondering who I and Eleanor are? My name is Ellie Devine. Well it actually is Ellison but I hate using my full name so call me Ellie. I have dark brown hair and Blue eyes. I have an older brother called Josh, who always plays his drums and has been asked by a famous band (One Direction. That I have only found out today about) I finished school earlier than a normal 17 year old girl because of my birthday being in January and have started to go to college, I met Eleanor in college. We live on the campus but go home when it comes to our holidays. I'm doing a preschool course while Eleanor is doing a law course.

My jaw drops as I reread the text. One Direction. Josh. Drummer. Girlfriend. What has happened why has he not told me about this? Before I go over to my wardrobe to get changed I grab my phone in my hand and storm down the stairs. Here's me small Ellie Devine who is a massive fan of the lads and here's my older bigger brother who never even told me! Not to mention he has a mysterious girlfriend. He is so getting it. When I get to the bottom I spot him standing next to the door munching on a banana.

'JOSHUA FUCKEN DEVINE!' I yell storming up to him. Josh looks up from his banana fear flashing in his eyes. 'HOW DARE YOU!' I grab hold of the collar of his shirt and pin him up against the wall. I use to do this to him whenever I was angry. I may be at least a foot smaller then him but I could still get fear in his eyes. 'You audition for fucken One Direction and don't tell me!?' I exclaim tighting my grip.

'ELLISON LOUISE DEVINE' My mother yells from the kitchen. 'DO NOT USE THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE IN THIS HOUSE YOUNG LADY!' I turn around towards her voice and gulp. Mum can be really scary when she screams. Josh laughs at my reaction. Quickly turning around I tighten the grip even more.