Just For You

Hey y'all, I'm here to answer some of your questions. But first, I'd like to thank all of you for your kind words in the last chapter/ update.

The most asked question that I get other than the date of publication is what countries the book will be available in. To put the answer simply, the book will be available through Amazon, so if it ships to your country then you'll be able to get it (does that make sense? Hopefully it does). But if it doesn't ship to your country, we will send it to you, but you'll just have to pay the extra shipping fee. Another question I got asked was when the chapters will be available for free again and the answer is I don't know, but if I get more information regarding that, I will definitely update you guys because I know that not everyone has the means of purchasing my books and I completely understand and I hold no ill will toward you. The fact that you enjoy my book enough to want to continue reading means a lot to me in itself.

That's all for the questions for now, but don't go just yet, I still have updates for you!

Before we get to the nitty-gritty of it, I just want to say thank you again. You're probably tired of hearing me say this by now, but I can't thank you enough for helping me make one of my dreams come true! We're all bookworms here, and you probably know how much this means to me to see my name in print. So I'll say it again and again and again: thank you!

Now, updates!

The book is now listed in Goodreads: http://bit.ly/TheBrokenVowOfSilenceGR. I'll include an inline comment so that you guys can just click on the link in the comment I'm attaching here ->

(Also, don't be thrown off by the fact that it's linked to another author named Jordan Taylor. My team is working on that, but the book is still mine!)
Get on it!

Wow, this author thing is going to my head a bit, sorry. Didn't mean to be so demanding *nervously chuckles*

But for real, you can now write a review, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it. Spread it around like a terrible rash! Tell your friends. Tell your brothers and your sisters. Tell your mom and your dad. Tell your pet rock. Tell your crush, and who knows? You might impress him/her with your cool taste in books!

 Tell your crush, and who knows? You might impress him/her with your cool taste in books!

I now also have a Facebook page: http://bit.ly/JordanTaylorFB. Like and follow for more updates and interact with your fellow readers! I'll also include an inline comment with the link here ->

That's all for now, guys. Keep your eyes peeled on any of those sites for the next few weeks and join me in the countdown to the book launch!

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers. The last day of submission is on March 13, 2019. Let me know in the comments if you're entering a cover or thinking of doing it.