XI

HELLOOO!!!

~

After hearing that night was Jungkook's birthday, Taehyung couldn't think about anything but that. Seeing him become happy by their gifts made him get a bit jealous honestly, but he didn't want to admit it, stubborn kid.
He wanted to give him a gift for some reason and on the other he was trying to pull himself from his thoughts of buying something for the younger. He was sitting in his office right now, elbows on the desk and two fingertips on his temples, moving slightly to make the ache in his forehead go away but it didn't help, he knew it but didn't stop either. He heard a knock on the door looking up at to see who was it, it was Jimin.

"Where have you been since Jungkook's birthday dude?" Jimin sat in front of him cracking his knuckles. 'Ugh... when will people stop talking about his birthday?!'
"I came that night to see all of you drunk expect him, y'all jackasses especially you mr. Were too close to him so-"

"Woo hoo you were JEALOUS?! HOLY FUCK IT'S BEEN AGES FROM THE LAST TIME I SAW YOUR JEALOUS SIDE!"
"Hyung I'm so done with you, I wasn't jealous! Get it into your head if it's possible!"

Jimin placed his palm where his heart was and fake gasped.
"Oh no! You called me a dumbshit oh my god i'll die!!"
"Sometimes i wonder why i still alowe you in here..."
"Cause you love me so much."
Taehyung looked at him for a second then sighed.
"Fair enough... anyways i actually thought about if i should buy a gift for him or i shouldn't."
Jimin moved around a bit to get more comfortable on his seat.
"And why is that? Did you all of a sudden wanted to be a kind man or you're denying your jealousy by seeing everyone buying gifts for him? What the fuck is happening to you? And yes i'll question you whenever we start talking about him here." Taehyung groaned then looked away, he was supposed to be further than him but he was the one getting close to Jungkook everytime.
"I... i don't know okay? I don't want him to fall in love with me or anything includes some love shit but i don't know what's happening to myself too..." Jimin sighed, Taehyung made him get confused than he already was at the first place. "You're really stubborn to understand from people yet you're not even letting me help you find the answer to your questions so the only thing i can say to you is, you'll need to wait and find out by yourself. But don't get me wrong i'll be here for you no matter what okay? Now i need to go, i came to see how were you doing... see you later Tae." Jimin smiled then got up, leaving the dark haired man sitting there, confused bout what to do.

It wasn't a simple thing for him. Jealousy and stubborn, these were easy to solve but the thing scared him was seeing one of them get heartbroken at the end... especially himself. He was scared, too scared.
No one knew about this and he wasn't planning to tell someone, he wasn't ready yet he tried to solve it by hooking up with strangers or getting them as his slave, pet and so on. He sometimes couldn't hold himself, he was turning into a different person whenever he saw a man or a woman who could be a good partner for a period of time then he'd show them out of the place. That's how it worked for him here. He didn't have any problems until he landed his eyes on the younger, at first he didn't know he was that young. He thought Jungkook was maybe a bit older than he was now but nope he was younger than he tought he'd be.
But that didn't stop him, he just wanted the younger only him and he got what he wanted with only creating more and more problems.

After getting the younger's first time, he couldn't just touch the younger like that again. He just couldn't for a reason he couldn't make out. He hoped everything would be back to normal... yeah that was the only thing he wanted after all.

~

Jimin walked back to his car, he was about to go to his own place but then decided to visit the younger and Jin hyung after the conversation he had wih Taehyung, he felt a heavy feeling in his heart which wasn't helping him breath properly.

He drove towards the mansion without calling Taehyung, he parked the car (lol why) after getting over the gate and got out.
He knocked on the huge door waiting for someone to open it.
Not much longer, a maid opened the door. She opened the door wider abow following right after.
He smiled at her and walked in, he called out for Jin hyung but got nothing back, he asked where Jin was to the young maid and she said he was out, he would be back after 2 hours.

"What about Jungkook? Is he gone with him too?"

"No sir, he's at the garden. He doesn't have something to do right now." Jimin nodded and said a quick 'thank you' then walked out to the garden. He eyed around to see the younger, soon later he spotted a boy laying down on the grass, just laying down and watching the sky he was too quiet which made Jimin think twice if he should go next to him or nah, he shrugged it off and walked next to him sitting down on the grass.

Jungkook looked at him and smiled warmly. "Jiminie hyung what are you doing here? I thought you had work to do." Jimin smiled back at him. "Well... we can't call it 'work' actually i went there to see how Taehyung was doing and talked with him then decided to see you and Jin hyung but it looks like he's not here." Jimin chuckled.
"Oh okay..." Jungkook turned his back to the sky, inhaling quietly.
"What are you thinking about Kooks?"

"My old friends..."

"Who?"

"The ones from the library i was working until i... got here."

Jimin gulped as he heard what Jungkook said, he understood what he stopped for a second.

Jimin knew about him getting kidnapped because...

He was that man who kidnapped him here and cut his contact with his friends.

~