XXXIV

~

Taehyung found himself standing between his parents, looking forward, body not moving, not even blinking for once he just stood there. Hours were left and then HyeHwa, soon to be his wife's dreams were going to become true tonight which were nightmares to Taehyung himself. He could easily run away from here, everything but he knew that he won't be able to hide as soon as he tries, he will be back in their hands again.

Now he could imagine his past self, he could know again how it felt to be a small kid who has to listen to everything his parents says and do every single thing they want from him.

But this time there was a difference, they wanted him to marry a girl which he never ever wanted to be with but like his old self, he couldn't dare to cry or run away.

He had to accept it or pay for the consequences.

"Taehyung your fiancé is coming with her parents i want you to welcome them for the last time then you two will be going back to get ready, understood?" He heard his mother's words with her hand placed on his shoulder, without looking into her eyes he nodded his head and made his way towards HyeHwa and her family.

'I can't take this... What am i even doing!? I'll literally kill myself when I'm out of here.'

He could swear that every step he took, he felt the urge to vomit right there in front of them but he held himself from doing such a thing. He even thought that syringe caused his headaches too, cursing at his mother under his breath he made it there trying to keep the eye contact with HyeHwa.

He saw how she stared back at him, mentally eye rolling. HyeHwa was always like this, eyeing her crush with love filled eyes- well that's what everyone thought about her amd her attitudes.

'But they are all wrong.' Taehyung thought himself.

So... How did he knew? Could he somehow prove it to you?

Yes, yes definitely.

That's how it all started...

~

Back when Taehyung was still in his college, he had lots of friends sure but, they were all around him for his looks or his family's money and he actually knew that, not that he minds but he never cared if they were always with him just for his money or fame.

He only cared for only one person, his only true best friend.

HyeHwa.

Back then, they were both really close, spending their little limited time during classes which they shared together, except that they were together during breaks and lunch time.

Their friendship wasn't something new at that time, didn't just started in their college time.

Until the end of the college, their friendship lasted for 8 whole years.

Which he regretted but it had to be stopped, had to be done.

The thing that caused the end was something Taehyung feared before Jungkook or the one he was together with: