XIV

~

"Are you feeling better now?"

Jungkook got tired of Jin asking this question too much and today he felt like he came back to reality, not that he got annoyed by Jin's voice it was just that hearing this question from a different person made him realise that he was still breathing, looking around with no expression and replying Jin's all these classic questions with a single answer, he was like a robot.
He was doing without himself knowing. It was like if they're turning into reflexes. So knowing himself still breathing relaxed him a bit, he wasn't living with a machine or he hasn't went crazy just yet.

Now his cold hands even forgot how to shake anymore due to the cold air, the person who asked him this question was atleast trying to keep those hands between his large hands warm. He couldn't get the result he was waiting for but he could made his hands get a little warm.

Who knows how many hours did the younger stood there after he left the balcony, on the other day when he got closer to the younger he couldn't feel how warm he was because it didn't increase just like today. So he and Jungkook went to the hospital to see what was wrong with him, then he bought  everything he needed and wanted.
Jin, sometimes the maids and his hyungs whenever they had free time came there to see how he was doing. Day by day the blankets, plushies, medicines started increasing, at first they all thought like 'Jin must have bought these' or 'the others bought all of those' but they're all wrong, it was Taehyung in the first place. They didn't mind at all and just left right after their visit expect Jin, he got suspicious all of a sudden about this.
Jin couldn't make it out how everything got duplicate when no one came, he assumed that Jungkook was no longer ill and he was just lying down because he was lazy as fuck, also he thought the younger went out to buy what he wants before checking to know if Jin was around but then seeing Jungkook becoming worse than he already was, he shook his head no it was impossible for him to manage all by himself, but sometimes he couldn't think about for another reason than this.

"Yes... I'm much better. You didn't have to cancel everything but thank you so much for not leaving me all alone hyung." Jungkook smiled widely blinking his eyes nonstop towards the man sitting at the edge of his bed.
Taehyung exhaled the air he didn't know it was inside his lungs for a long time, his worry was nowhere to be seen. He really got extremely worried hours ago when he put his hand on Jungkook's forehead, his hand literally got burned by the high temperature. At that time Jungkook was crying due to the pain in his whole body, he was rolling on his bed. It was the first time Taehyung got this panicked in his entire life, the heavy feeling on his heart wasn't helping the situation as he witnessed the tears rapidly rolling down from his tightly closed eyes through his cheeks.

"If you need anything please just tell me, okay?" Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully with his lips forming into a smile Taehyung was like a clock, every minute he was asking this question over and over again.
Although his head started to hurt, he didn't stop Taehyung from talking this much. He didn't want Taehyung to go back to his old self, he couldn't risk this. Well he was proud of himself for the first time, it was working Taehyung was changing.

"Alright... if you're really feeling better, i want to go out with you somewhere. I have a surprise for you, but if you're not don't worry i can bring it here right in front of you..."  Taehyung brought the soft hands near his lips and kissed both of them lightly. Jungkook didn't say a thing, yes he knew Taehyung was doing his best to change but he wasn't waiting for this. He smiled and nodded as if nothing happened. "No need, I'm much better. When can we go?" Taehyung looked down at the black watch with surrounded with diamonds to see the time, also the sun was settling down. This was the right time to go. He couldn't bring up another good time of the day for his surprise.