XLVIII [M 2/2]

~

Taehyung tapped his two long digits on Jungkook's plump lower lip motioning him to open up.

"Suck."

Jungkook obediently parted his lips welcoming the godly fingers in his mouth, tongue already starting It's job to lick and circle around them with his hooded eyes looking up at his boyfriend's darkened ones.

Jungkook smirked in his mind at how quickly he affected the elder with his actions, same went for Taehyung too.

Jungkook loved everything
about his man.

Feeling like it's enough, Taehyung pulled them out slowly earning a pop from the flushed boy's reddish lips due to too much sloppy kisses.

Taehyung buried his face into his neck and mouthed here and there, licking over as soon as he bites and leaves hickeys, red and pruples decorating Jungkook's already sweaty skin as his fingers made their way down to the younger's pinkish hole waiting to be filled patiently like a good boy the elder would call him.

As soon as, at the same time two digits made their way in him Jungkook bit on his lips. Breathing deeply.

"You're doing perfect baby..." He heard the elder too close.

Taehyung slowly pushed his long fingers in and out, watching how he took his fingers trying to be patient.

But it didn't take long.

The amount of fingers in him increased, only leaving Taehyung's thumb out. Going in and out in a fast pace just like his non-stop moans filling the room, Jungkook tried so hard to keep them but it was no use, he was afraid someone would wake up even if their room was far away from the others.

"H-hyung... Please..." Jungkook moaned out, blinking away his tears to look up at his boyfriend.

Taehyung smiled and kissed him, hushing him down as he whispered to his ear again.

"I know baby, don't worry just be a little patient him? Good boy..." Taehyung chuckled as he removed his fingers carefully not wanting to hurt Jungkook in any way.

Jungkook gapsed as he felt nothing inside him, Taehyung loved watching his needy boy.

The elder opened the drawer next to them, getting out lube and condom. He was ready for tonight unlike the other day, completely forgetting about protection if it wasn't for Jungkook, Taehyung could maybe freak out over it.

Taehyung, with the condom on, poured a handful of lube in his palm. Before he could touch himself, Jungkook stopped him and pressed his palm on the other's getting it all on his.

On the other hand, Taehyung curiously watched him not knowing what Jungkook's up to.

"I want to do it myself..." Jungkook giggled as he looked up at his boyfriend. Soon Taehyung found himself pressed back to the headboard.

Jungkook with out any words, started strocking the elder's aching cock causing him to hiss at how cold the lube was.