My angel 0 8

I sat up and looked around, where was I?
It looked to be as though I was in the lair. Yes! I unconsiously grinned at the memorys here. Playing the instruments, seducing the cat. I looked over to the organ and saw Erik sitting with his back turned, writing or drawing. He was scribbling something down.
     I stood up, making sure not to be too fast, or else my eyesight goes funky. I walk over to the organ and peer over Erik's shoulder.

     "Katherina, you dont have to sneak up on me." He chuckled, not pausing on his scribble. It was indeed, a drawing.
     "Oh thats pretty." I sit next to him and touch the picture. "Its me."
     He smiles and looks at me, "yes, I guess you could say its you. After all, you and marrionette both look very similar."
     "Marrionette?" I question and look at the girl who wasnt me but strangely looked exactly like me.
     "Yes, shes sleeping in our room at the moment, lets not wake her up?"
     "Our room?" I ask and start to ponder everything.
     "Mi amour are you feeling alright?"
Mi amour?! "No, yeah I'm great." I say and stand back up. "I'm going to go check on.. Marrionette."

     I walk into Erik's room (suprisingly I remembered where it was.) and saw a child, around one maybe, asleep in a crib. I gasp, she looked exactly like me except for being a baby and I cant tell the color of her eyes, they were closed.  Also her hair was straight. Then a boy comes into the room, maybe five?

     "Mommy?" I gasp and look at the adorable boy, he had a scarring on his face, similar to Erik's but much smaller and on his left cheekbone.
     "Yes?" I breathe out in amazement. I analize his features more. He had a curly, brown mop of hair and amber eyes. Freckles adorned his face.
     "Daddy said you were awake, I had something to give to you." The boy comes over and I notice his skinny form and hands me a peice of paper, it had the stereotypical maccaronni artwork on it, it was shaped into a flower.
     "Oh darling, this is beautiful." I say and run my fingers over the bumpy art. Who is this child's father?! I'm going on a limb and saying Erik? Is that weird?!
     The boy smiles, "Thank you, can we put it on the fridge?" I noticed a front tooth missing, adorable.
     "Of course," I see a name on the back of the paper, Mathias. A beautiful name.
     We walk into the living room and I see Erik turn around and smile at the boy, "Matt, come give daddy a hug."
     OH MY GOD! Ohmygod! I have a family with him! I grin widely and Matt goes to do as said. "Come on now, time to go put this beautiful peice up huh?" I say and take Mathias' hand in my own.
     We walk into the kitchen and there are already numerous things on the fridge, I smile, "Okay Matt, go find a magnet." I find a place for the art and my boy hands me a magnet. I hang up the art work and Matt smiles proudly.
    "Thank you momma, can I go play with Marri?" He looks up and me.
     "Anything for you darling." I say and rub his head.
     The boy grins and runs away to play with hus little sister. I smile after him and Erik comes into the kitchen.
     "Hello mi amour." He slides ocer and smiles.
     I blush at the name and smile back. "Hello mon ange."
     "I am nothing close to an angel." He says.  
     I walk up to him and hug his waist. "You're right, you're my angel." My heart is going to burst.
He smiles down at me and I reach up to his face. "How are you so perfect?"
"I am nothing so." I snort and rest my hand on his masked cheek.
"Oh you are wrong there." He said and holds me.
I smile at the compliment and trace the outline of his masked features. "I think you're the perfect one." I gently take off the mask and he doesnt flinch as I thought so, I assume I've done this before and he doesnt mind me?
He looks at me with what I think was love in his eyes and kissed my forehead.
I kiss his malformed cheeks and rock slowly in his arms.
"How can you love a monster?" He rests his chin on my head.
"I dont know, I never have." I say smugly and lay my head on his chest.
I can practically feel his smile. We say nothing for a while and just stand there, enjoying eachothers company.
I pull my head back and look up at him, he looked back at me. I hope I dont mess things up.
And then I lean and close the distance between us. Thankfully, he kisses back and I smile. We pull away and he looks in my eyes.
"I love you." He says and I swear my heart just burst.
"I love-"

I gasp and sit up. I look around quickly and I'm back in my room, on my bed, and Erik was looking at me curiously in a chair.

"You..." Is all I say before snapping out of my trance. "Oh my god." I can feel my face flush beet red.
"What?" He asks and raises and eyebrow.
I recap my dream that just happened and I touch my lips. "Oh my god."
"What?" He says again and this time looks a bit more worried.
"I... Dreamed." Is all I could make out before I fell back onto my back. I breathe out and smile. "That was, amazing."
Erik just looks at me and nods slowly before saying, "breakfast is ready."
I throw a thumbs up, "Yeah, yeah, see you in five." I look back up and my ceiling and giggle. Did I really just dream that I was in love with Erik Destler? I feel my face and its still hot red. Erik leaves the room and All I can think is,

I love him.

Spicy!