Best Investment EVER!!!

(y/n) POV

I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!

Finishing the entire tub of Neapolitan ice cream, I walk towards the fridge for more.

THERE'S NONE LEFT!!

Guess I'll have to buy some more, I've got the money after all.

Putting my shoes on my work smartphone buzzes, I read the message.

???: "We require your service Neo. Meet me at the usual spot" it reads, and I type back.

(y/n): "Letting a mercenary do your job, Hero? Again? Well I won't question it, I'll be there in a few" I respond and leave my flat.

Looks like I'll buy some ice cream after this job.

Minutes later I arrive on a roof and look at the tiny figure that's waiting for me, sitting on a briefcase.

(y/n): "Here I am. What do you need?" I ask my tiny client.

Tiny figure: "Good to see you again Neo. I know you want to get straight to business, so, I need you to kill a VIP who's been dealing with drugs and is involved in human trafficking. We can't arrest him because of missing evidence but even if we could he's better off dead" he explains, and I nod.

Tiny figure: "Your pay will be 10 million yen, 5 million you'll get for accepting this job and the other half when he's dead."

(y/n): "Who's the target and what do you want his death to look like?"

Tiny figure: "The target is Taira Josuke (A/N: Random name) and making it look like suicide or an accident would be optimal but as long as he ends up dead I'm happy."

(y/n): "Ah Taira... the politician who got off scot-free after raping a woman... I remember him, I work for him every once in a while, he pays good."

Tiny figure: "Is that going to be a problem?"

(y/n): "No, no it isn't. There's only a few I won't target and you belong to them. In my world, the one who pays, is the one who survives. I accept" I respond, and he gives me the briefcase, he was sitting on.

Tiny Figure: "Great, I hope to hear news of his death soon and then I'll deliver the other 5 million" he says and walks away.

He disappears through the roof door and I'm left alone.

Time to kill a politician.

I open my umbrella and float down from the roof, land on the ground and walk towards the massive building he owns.

I arrive and walk towards the secret entrance and knock the password.

The door opens a few seconds and I enter.

A bodyguard glares but recognises me and stops.

The bodyguard is 1.90 metres tall, very muscly with tan skin and sunglasses.

Bodyguard: "Oh... hello Neo, why are you here? Does the boss need you again? I need to confiscate your weapon if you wanna enter" he asks and says scratching his nape.

(y/n): "Something like that" I type and give him my umbrella.

Bodyguard: "Secret business as always, well you know the way" he says, and I nod walking away.

I call an elevator and drive up to the 40th floor where Taira's office is.

Arriving I knock at his door.

Taira: "ENTER!" he yells angrily, and I open the door.

Taira: "WHO'S DISTURBING ME??? Oh, Neo it's you... what do you want?" he asks unfriendly.