Something Big Around The Corner...

(y/n) POV

How disappointing, I can't internship with the Pussy Cats.

Shino didn't go into the details but the general gist of it is, some higher-ups revoked their ability to have interns for an unknown time. Bullshit if you ask me, but that's it, unfortunately.

Anyway, today's the day Hadou-Senpai's visiting the 1A dorm.

She texted me a few minutes ago that she's on her way and I'm waiting with Shouka in the front room, preparing a plan on how to teach Hadou-Senpai.

(y/n): "So, in a nutshell, I'll do the hand movements once and you'll teach her the meaning and movements behind them, right?" I ask, and she nods.

.

.

.

(y/n): "Wait a sec! Wouldn't that mean you're doing most of the work?" I ask with a suspicious stare and Shouka twitches a bit but keeps her stoic manner. "Are you... trying to minimise the time I have to teach her?" I as,k my suspicious stare increasing.

Shouka: "I don't know what you mean..." she responds, my stare increasing, and she shifts uncomfortably. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asks nervousness in her tone.

(y/n): "Why are you nervous?" I ask, stare yet again intensifying, and Shouka starts pouting cutely, crossing her arms.

Shouka: "Fine, yes, yes I was trying to minimise your time teaching her!" she admits like a kid with one hand in the cookie jar, though she returns to her stoic manner fast.

A teasing smile covers my face and I poke her right cheek with my finger in a teasing fashion.

Shouka in response freezes my finger.

SO COLD!!!

I run into the kitchen and put my ice-covered finger under the hot water tap.

After a few minutes my finger's finally unfrozen, so I walk back to the front room and sit down next to Shouka.

(y/n): "Anything to say?" I ask a bit upset.

Shouka: "I suppose I can say sorry, so, sorry" she responds in a stoic voice, not honest at all, so it's my turn to pout and she giggles softly, now poking MY cheek.

Shouka: "Alright, I'm sorry, though, I gotta say, you have nice skin! Pokable cheeks too" she apologises /compliments me in an honest tone, and we smile at each other. "Anyway, let's go over the plan to teach Hadou-Senpai" she says, and I nod.

.

In the end we decide that I'll teach Hadou-Senpai how to do the hand movements and Shouka will explain what they mean.

???: "I HAVE ARRIVED!!!" a female voice yells and the ones who are in the front room look at the dorm entrance, to see Hadou-Senpai, whose gaze falls onto Shouka and I. "There you are" she says and skips over to us in a cheery manner.

Hadou: "Good Afternoon you two!" she greets happily.

She kinda reminds me of Eri-chan.

Shouka and (y/n): "Good Afternoon, Senpai/Good Afternoon, Hadou-Senpai!" we greet politely.

Hadou: "Senpai, huh? I like it! But please call me Nejire, I like it more than Hadou, and we're friends, and, and friends are on a first name basis, don'cha think? So, so, where are we gonna learn? Here? Or in one of your rooms? Please one of your rooms I wanna know what they look like!" she tells us/asks motivated.

Shouka: "Let's go to my room then!" she answers, and we start our short travel to her room.

.

Shouka: "Please take a seat, I'll make some tea" she informs us, as I sit down on a cushion. Nejire-Senpai sits down on the cushion to my right and her sparkly blue eyes look into my, how Shouka and Nejire-Senpai call them, vibrant green eyes, a cheery smile graces her face.