Done With The Lies...

(y/n) POV

Overhaul: "So they've come!" he mutters, and he begins ordering his underlings, as I sigh to myself.

This is it, huh?

The day...

The day my time at UA is...

.

FLASHBACK

I'm waiting at the meeting point, deeply in thought.

I was chilling in Shouka's room, teaching Nejire-Senpai sign language again, and she was... well as airheaded as usual but she seemed... protective? I think protective is the word. Why on earth would she want to protect me?

During my thoughts my phone buzzed and when I check it, it turned out to be a message from Kurogiri, so in other words, The League of Villains. They wanted to meet me...

I excused myself, leaving a disappointed Nejire-Senpai, and a stoically disappointed Shouka behind.

I was/am quite disappointed myself we were having a lot of fun.

Suddenly Kurogiri's portal appears snapping me out of my thoughts, I walk through it, and see some League of Villains members.

(y/n): "Sup, Shigaraki. Haven't heard from you for quite some time... and what is this run-down base?" I greet and ask looking around.

Shigaraki: "Let's just say... things are bad... unfortunately also the money flow, so... we must end the contract" he informs me, and I look at him with a sharp gaze.

(y/n): "I'm pretty sure you didn't call me only to tell me that!"

Shigaraki: "You're right about that. We don't require your services anymore, so we want you to... reveal yourself as a traitor! It'll be a harsh blow for UA!" he tells me as I begin thinking.

So... my time at UA is soon over...

(y/n): "Reveal myself huh? Sure, I can do that... any request on HOW I should do it?" I ask with a nagging feeling in my stomach.

Shigaraki: "No, we'll leave that to you" he responds, and I nod. "Good, now that that's over, you'll hear from us when we require you!"

Kurogiri opens a portal, and I step through.

A good time to reveal myself...

Maybe...

The time will come, I guess...

But...

Shouka...

Nejire-Senpai...

I...

Don't want to...

Sighing silently, I start walking back to UA.

Feelings are a fucking double-edged sword...

.

FLASHBACK END

Over...

(A/N: Honestly, this above part would've been the perfect way to end the previous chapter... I'm crying imaginary tears right now.)

While I had my flashback, Overhaul finished barking orders, and walks off.

Overhaul: "Neo! Get Eri and meet me in the basement!" he orders me, so I nod with a remorseful look, walking off.

This could be a perfect timing to reveal myself...

Arriving at Eri's room, I open the door and Eri looks up from her bed with a happy face.