Real or Not?!?

(y/n) POV

I... want... to... GO HOME!!!

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO WAKE UP 5:30!!! IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!

(A/N: Anyone who must wake up this early my condolences. If it doesn't disturb you... what the hell are you made of?)

Honestly nearly everyone looks dead... so in other words like Aizawa-sensei.

Aizawa: "Good morning everyone. Today we begin a rigorous round of reinforcement training. This trips mission is to strengthen everyones Quirks as a whole, thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary license. This is preparation to stand against and up to live-action hostility and aggression. Prepare your hearts and minds everyone" he announces waking everyone up.

Aizawa: "With that said... Bakugo, throw this" he says and throws a baseball at Bakugo, who catches it with ease. "Your records indicate you recorded a toss of 705.2 metres, at the time of admittance... Let's see how much you've improved."

We haven't a lot of Quirk strengthening so far... so I'd say maybe 10 metres more or less.

Mina: "OHHH!! A GROWTH TEST!!"

Pikachu: "These last three month have been pretty intense... I'm calling 1 km at least!"

Bakugo: "Hurry up and.... DROP DEAD!!!" he shouts as he throws the baseball.

Drop dead...? Okay...... sure, why not?

Aizawa: "709.6 metres" he announces. Oh... I was 5.6 metres off.

Aizawa: "In three months you all gained a lot of experience and of course, you have grown. But that growth has been primarily emotional and technical. Now the time has come to concentrate on physical advancement. As you can see, your Quirk themselves have only improved, at best, by only a marginal amount... So, starting today, we'll be focusing on upgrading your Quirks. I WILL be pushing you beyond your limits... so try to not kick the bucket" he tells us with a shit eating grin.

Oh, my fucking God.

Can I go home?

I don't want to do this.

Please don't do this.

.

Aizawa: "Now Kurimu you're the last one... are you gonna tell me your Quirk?" he asks me a little annoyed and I shake my head. "Give a valid reason why YOU shouldn't use your Quirk right now?" he adds glaring a little.

(y/n): "My opinion is that everyone's WAY too reliant on their Quirks, so I wanna be a Hero without having to rely on my Quirk, and it's a useless one so yeah... Also, I'm one of the best in combat class even without my Quirk!" I answer looking into his eyes not shying away from his glare.

Mandalay: "Now, now, Eraser, ever thought about the fact that he may be Quirkless and just says he has a useless one so he doesn't get bullied?" she asks in a quiet voice making Aizawa-sensei soften his glare a little.

Aizawa: "Is it true?" he asks surprisingly sympathetic.

I look down in a fake sad manner and nod with a sad look.

Aizawa: "*sigh* Ok, train with Tiger and Midoriya and don't worry I'll keep you being Quirkless a secret" he reassures me, still kind, but then returns to his normal dead manner.

(y/n): "Thank you Sensei! Thanks to you too Mandalay!" I thank them with a smile.

Mandalay: "No problem Kitty, now go and train" she says with a gentle smile and I nod, walking off to Tiger and Midoriya.