The Mute Hero: Muted

(y/n) POV

It's raining today... Annoying.

Classes start too today.

Arriving I sit down at my desk and smile at Shouka, who's stern expression softens.

(y/n): "Good morning Shouka. How are you?"

Shouka: "Good morning. I'm great actually and you?" she asks in a warmer voice that usual.

(y/n): "I'm great too, thanks for asking. You sound happy. Is it because of your mother?"

Shouka: "Yeah! After you left, we talked about many things and I'm gonna visit her every weekend from now on. I'm supposed to tell you she'll be happy to see you again and so if you want, you can join me at the weekends" she says a smile gracing her face.

(y/n): "That's great. I may not come every weekend but sometimes sure----"

Horn-girl: "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!? TODOROKI-CHAN IS SMILING" she shouts, and everyone looks at Shouka.

Kirishima: "NO WAY!! Looks like Kurimu made her smile. SO MANLY!"

Shouka: "Something nice happened to me during the days we had off, so of course I'm gonna smile" she tells them not losing her cool.

The bell rings and Mummy-sensei enters. More like Aizawa now, since his bandages are off. He's got a scar under his right eye.

Frog girl: "Nice to see you without bandages Aizawa-sensei."

Aizawa: "That old lady over did it with her healing. But never mind that. Today we've got Hero Informatics. A special one at that."

I swear if this is a pop quiz, I WILL end him.

Aizawa: "You'll be coming up with your Hero names" he announces.

Everyone minus (y/n) for obvious reasons: "YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" they cheer happily.

Aizawa uses his Quirk and silences everyone.

Aizawa: "Concerning the Pro draft picks I mentioned the other day, it's based on who the Pros think will be ready to join their agency after another 2-3 years of experience. You could say it's a way for them to show interest in your future. But there's plenty of time for their interest to diminish until your graduation. And any and all offers can be arbitrarily revoked. It happens quite often."

Invisible girl: "So if we're picked now there might be a higher hurdle in the future?"

Aizawa: "Yes. Now here are the draft picks numbers" he says, and a graph appears on the blackboard.

Oh my... Shouka's got the most with 4.123.

Next is Bakugo with 3.456.

The next one has only got 360.

What are these numbers?

I mean 4.123, that's 1 2 3 4 just the 4 at the front.

Or 3.456.

360 no scope for the win I suppose.

Aizawa: "Normally it's more spread out but our top two have stolen the spotlight this year."

The skin-tight girl who sits next to me celebrates that she's drafted.

(y/n): "WOW, so many Shouka" I sign after tapping her shoulder.

Shouka: "Most of them are because of my father's influence" she says, her happy manner returned to her usual stoic manner.

(y/n): "I watched your fights when I had time and I can say it's because of YOUR skill and NOT because of your father" I sign with a stern expression, to which she smiles and nods thankfully.