USJ and a Rare Visit

(y/n) POV

Wh-what is this?

Why is the press in front of the school?

As I push my way through the reporters, they shove a mic into my face.

Reporter: "YOU!!! What can you tell us about All Might?" he asks and a camera's on me.

I look at him with a blank stare and continue pushing my way through, ignoring him.

After what felt like hours, I arrive at the gate and walk through.

Aizawa: "Okay, okay everyone, buzz off, All Might isn't here today" he says trying to keep the reporters at bay.

I continue walking and receive a message from Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: "We are letting the reporters in today, so we can cover tracks of a spy amidst the ranks of UA."

I answer with a simple 'ok'.

Arriving at class I sit down at my desk.

Shouka and I exchange a pleasant small talk and Aizawa enters a few minutes later.

Aizawa: "Good job with yesterday's combat training. I went over your grades and evaluations. Bakugo, grow up you're wasting your talent."

Bakugo: "Got it..."

Aizawa: "And Midoriya, you settled the fight with another broken arm, find a way to control your Quirk, you've got potential and like that you're wasting it."

Midoriya: "Okay."

Aizawa: "Kurimu, don't injure already downed people, otherwise you did well" he says, and I shrug.

Aizawa: "Now that that's done, I'm sorry to announce this so suddenly but...."

What is it? Another brutal pop quiz?

Aizawa: "You'll have to pick a class president" he tells us.

Such a normal thing....

Disappointing.

The whole class starts shouting that they want to be the class president until the obnoxious Iida, says we should vote for the one we trust.

Frog: "But Iida, we've only known each other for a few days, how can we know who to trust?"

Redhead: "And everyone will just vote for themselves."

Iida: "That's why we should do it, the one with the most votes will be the best individual suited for this position. Sensei, will you allow this?"

Aizawa: "As long as you decide quick, I don't care" he says and gets into his sleeping bag.

Like that everyone writes a name on a piece of paper and votes.

I vote for.... I didn't write a name. I just put in an empty paper.

A green haired boy won, making him President and the busty Yaoyorozu, is second making her Vice-president.

Aizawa: "So your president's Midoriya and your vice-president's Yaoyorozu" he says climbing out of his sleeping bag.

Yaoyorozu: "What a shame..." she mumbles disappointed.

Midoriya: "S-S-S-S-Seriously?" he questions incredibly nervous. Jesus Christ give that poor boy a different position.

.

Time for lunch break. Entering the cafeteria is get my (f/f) and look for a table to sit at. My eyes fall on to a lone Shouka, so I join her.

She's eating ramen.