The bastard who left her.

(y/n) POV

It's been a few days since we started training at TDL, my kicks and mobility are improving, which makes me happy. An interesting thing that happened is Midoriya asked me about my kicks, so I gave him the basics, I wonder why though...

Currently I'm having a break and see All Might enter TDL waving hello to Aizawa-Sensei.

All Might: "How's everyone doing?"

Aizawa: "You're here again? They're doing fine" he responds in a dead voice we're all accustomed to, though my attention moves to Midoriya whose costume looks different.

Mineta: "Midoriya! You changed your costume?" he asks as my attention shifts again, though this time I look at Shouka, who's creating ice and fire looking majestic.

Bakugo: "HEY!! WATCH OUT!!! ABOVE!!" he shouts, and I turn to see a rock falling, on its way to kiss All Might.

Out of nowhere Midoriya appears and... KICKS??? the rock, destroying it easily.

So that's why he wanted to know about kicks.

Moments later my bullshit sensor starts tingling and I see class 1B at the entrance so the annoyance, Monoma, must be here too.

Vlad King: "THAT'S IT FOR YOU, CLASS A!!!" he yells gaining the attention. "We have plans to make use of the TDL, for this afternoon! Eraser get your class out of here."

Aizawa: "We've still got 10 minutes left. You have trouble telling the time, huh?"

Monoma's about to shit talk again, so I walk up to him, kick his shin making him drop to the floor in pain and walk back to my class.

Aizawa-Sensei and Vlad King tell us that class A and B are gonna apply at different venues so that UA can't kick each other out.

.

Shouka POV

Another day of training's over and I'm sitting with the other girls in the lounge area.

Ashido: "Buwahhhhhhhh!!! Everyday has been so tough...." she complains exhausted.

Hagakure: "They're not putting on appearances when they call it a bootcamp huh?" she adds energetically.

Yaoyorozu: "We've got less than a week left though."

The girls start talking about their special moves until,

Asui: "Todoroki-chan, how's training going for you?"

Shouka: "It's exhausting but effective and all in all very good" I answer stoically.

Ashido: "Ne, ne, ne, Todoroki.... Can I call you Shouka?" she asks, and I nod. "Great thanks, you can call me Mina, anyway, I couldn't help but notice that you and (y/n) were looking at each other in training though the others didn't notice, so I want to ask.... ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM??? ARE YOU TWO A COUPLE??? You'd be so cute together if you were" she asks overly excited.

What? (y/n)-kun was watching me? and Mina saw me looking at him?

My cheeks heat up a little.

Shouka: "No! We aren't, only friends" I respond keeping my cool.

Mina: "WHAAAAT??? Are you serious?" she asks, and I nod. "Like serious, serious?" I nod. "Seriously, seriously, seriously?" I nod. "Seriously, seriously, seriously, seriously, seriously?" and I nod yet again.

Asui: "Now, now Mina-chan, you're disturbing her, and it's none of our business if she doesn't want to talk about it" she says, pulling Mina back who was in my face.