Heights Alliance and a Hunch

A/N: Thank you for 2.5k views!!! It means a lot to me and I hope you continue reading my work!! Enjoy this chapter and thanks very much!!

.

.

.

(y/n) POV

(y/n): "MANDALAY???" I question with large confusion and she smiles warmly.

Mandalay: "Yes, Kitty. Please call me Shino or after we're done with the papers, you can call me mom" she responds, excitement in her voice.

Confused I lead her into the front room, and she sits down next to me.

Aizawa: "Thanks for coming on such a short notice Mandalay" he thanks her... regretfully?

Weird.

Shino: "No problem, Eraser. Good to see you All Might, are your injuries fine?" she responds cold and asks then in a friendly tone, as I'm still in my thoughts very confused.

All Might: "I'm fine, thanks for asking" he answers rubbing the back of his head uncomfortably.

Aizawa: "Now that you're here do you agree to be his guardian?" he asks Shino and I snap out of my thoughts, so I jump up gaining the attention of the 3 adults.

(y/n): "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? Don't I get a say in this?" I ask frowning.

Aizawa: "Actually you don't. You're only 15, so having no guardian is unacceptable" he tells me.

Shino: "Don't you want to be adopted by me?" she asks downcast and I panic.

(y/n): "NO, NO, NO!! I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS MY MOTHER!!! I accept, even though my choice doesn't really matter" I answer, and everyone sighs in relief. "BUT I need one extra room in my dorm" I sign and cross my arms.

Aizawa: "Why is that?" he asks, and I beckon them to follow me, which they do.

We arrive in front of my freezer room and I open it, a wave of freezing air washing over us and they look dumbfounded.

Aizawa: "Kurimu..."

All Might: "What..."

Shino: "Is this...?"

I smile proudly at their reactions.

Aizawa: "I can only assume you want something similar in your dorm?" he asks, and I nod expectantly, "*sigh* fine" he answers, and I cheer happily.

.

Finally, I'm officially Shino-san's son.

All the paper work's done and the times of me nearly shitting my pants are over.

Why I was scared?

Well, I didn't know how well Shigaraki made the ID as Kurimu (y/n) and was scared my cover could blow any second.

Though that begs different questions, how on earth did they make everything so perfect?

I think I shouldn't question it.

Anyway, I'm standing in front of the 'Heights Alliance' which was built three days ago.

So, this is our new home... looks great.

Mina: "WE'RE LUCKY KIDS FOR SURE" she yells jumping excited with a smile.

Aizawa gathers everyone and stands in front of us in his normal scruffy form. There's the Aizawa we all know and love. Maybe not love but you know what I mean.