제 19 장

A/N: This chapter is going to kill me.

" You're home!" I leap onto him, my legs wrapping around his hips, as I throw my hands over his shoulders. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me back tightly. " I was barely gone two days" He says and I kissed his lips firmly. He chuckles and puts me down. My hands roamed his body searching for any bruises or sprains he may have. He squirms and laughs. " I am ticklish what are you doing?" He asks.

" Are you hurt? Did your father say anything to you? Do I need to get my vaseline?" He throws his head back in laughter. " What are you even saying? I've missed you so much" He pulls me into him again and brings his hands to my stomach. He gets down on his knees.
" I am home baby bear, I am terribly sorry for the disruption I am about to cause. So very sorry" I looked at Jae confused, he bites his lips and lifts me up on his shoulders. He brings me inside his bedroom as I giggled uncontrollably.

He puts me on the bed and takes off his blazer. He unbuttons his shirt and I teach forward to help him with his belt, fumbling with the buckle. I took off my shirt and he pushed me backwards. He tugged his shirt off and toss it on the floor, revealing his bright skin and chiseled exterior. He pulls my shorts down and bit his lips. "Can I taste you?" He asks and I squeeze my legs together.

I bit my lips. He jerks my shorts down my ankles and pushes a finger inside, moving my panties to the side. I squeezed my eyes tightly and bit my lips. I closed my legs and he laughs at me. " Open them up, I'll ask nicely only this once" He spoke lowly, his dark eyes hungry. I don't comply however, I wanted to see just how rough Jae would treat me.
I gasped as he stares me down intensely, not moving his eyes from mine, prying open my legs forcibly. He traces a circle over my girl, dropping to his knees and kissing my thighs. I moan loudly. I tried to close my legs, but they were pressed open pretty firmly.

Jae trails his tongue under my navel and down to the center of my mound. He lapped his tongue like he was a cat drinking milk. " Jae, oh my gosh Jae, wait" I squirmed in pleasure. Jae smiled broadly at me. He reattached his mouth when we heard a sound of glass breaking. Jae stands up and turns his head towards the door. He looks at me. " Put back on your shorts, wear my shirt" He tosses his shirt at me. He wipes his glistening mouth and fixes his jeans.

He walks out of the room and I hear a loud crunch, followed by a grunt. " Jae!" I jumped up quickly, pulling my shorts up and barely buttoning my shirt. I ran into the living room and I see three men standing by Jae. Jae fist flies and connects into one of the mens jaw, and another grabs Jae by his hair.

" Let him go!" I yelled, running over to him. I threw fists at one man's head. He grabs my wrists and shoves me against the wall. My head connected to the wall and I hissed in pain. " Athena!" Jae yells for me. He elbows the guy who grips him in his nose and dodges a blow from the guy in front of him. My attacker gripped my shirt and held me against him.

" Jae!" I yelled for him again. I received a powerful slap in the face, so hard my nose started to bleed. Jae turned to me , his eyes widened. This gave the man behind him an open opportunity to kick him squarely in the back, bringing him to his knees. Jae flips over but they were already above him kicking him relentlessly. " Jae! Let him go! Please let him go!" I sobbed as Jae struggled to keep up with the constant attacks.

His bare skin was being bruised and hurt and I screamed for him. " Get rid of the baby problem" One of them tells Jae's attacker in korean. That's when my attacker wraps his hands around my neck and holds me tightly against him. " But first, check out the breasts on this broad. Black girls are so sexy. I want a black girlfriend too" My attacker says and I squirmed and struggled as one of Jae's attackers neared me.

  He puts his hands on Jae's shirt that I wore and ripped the buttons exposing my bra and my breasts that filled it up completely. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth completely. The both laugh and palmed my breast, playing with it to watch it bounce. I felt my eyes pool , my vision was blurry. I fought and faught. " Athena!" Jae yelled from the grown, his eyes both bruised as blood filled his mouth. He twitched as he tried to stand.

" Pass me the rod, time to end this shit" One of them says with his mouth open. The other one tosses him a steel pipe and I began to sob. " Please, don't, please don't do it" I begged and I hear Jae choke, as his wheezing became coughs.
Jae stands to his feet, his knees week as he wobbled. Blood painted his chest and his eyes were hardly open.

" Shut up bitch!" one of the men punched me squarely in my mouth and I wailed, whimpering in pain. " I heard black girls have big mouths. I wonder if you could fit me in there, I have to say I can't compare to the big black ones you are used to"

" Fuck you!" I barked through my tears. I spat blood at his feet. He growls raising the pipe and he swings it. I squeezed my eyes tight, ready for the blow. Instead I hear a loud crunch, and I opened my eyes slowly. Jae now laid at my feet, a pool of blood now expanding under him. " Jae! Jae!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

" Oh shit!" I hear one of the men say. Two of the men fled grabbing his pole and jumping back out of the window. I heard the sound of police cars. My attacker pushed me to the floor and fled himself, a bunch of mumbled curses followed after. " Jae! Baby, stay with me! Jae please Jae!" I brought my hands to the back of his head, applying pressure.

I felt his warm blood fill my palms. His eyes were completely shut, blood all over him. The police rushes into the apartment and everything around me became such a blur. I yelled for him when they wheeled him in an ambulance covered in his own blood. I remember falling to my knees before it all turned black.