1: "What A Pleasant Surprise"

Mark just woke up. He's still tired even after a full eight hours of sleep. He walked groggily around his living room while scratching his stomach, then finally dropped himself on the couch.

He reached for the newspaper on top of the centertable and replaced it with both of his feet. He comfortably sat back as he read the day's headline.

FC Seoul cruise past Japanese Champion

He reads more as he glanced on the photo taken during yesterday's match.

"FC Seoul's American center forward Mark Tuan celebrates his goal during his team's AFC Champions League match against Sanfrecce Hiroshima, at Seoul World Cup Stadium."

He smiled contentedly as he mentally tapped his back for a job well done. Yesterday's game was crazy. But it's a good thing his team won. He could still hear the fans' endless cheers as he scored the final goal. How his team mates' faces beamed with so much happiness alongside their coach.

His family who's overwhelmed with so much pride. How his brother and sisters flooded instagram with congratulatory posts. And of course his dad wouldn't let the day end without blowing up twitter. They could really go overboard sometimes but he loves them so much. And he misses them. One of these days when he finally gets his vacation, he'll really fly to LA to be with his family.

He also checked his phone. He's aware that it'll probably explode due to the number of messages he received right after the team's victory. But he wanted to read those messages.

And on top of his priorities, are the messages from his 'so called' friends. And just as he expected. The gang congratulated him. He read their messages.

Jackson: HEEYYY MAAAAN!!! You the best man! How do you score a goal while looking so hot like that? Wtf I'm turning gay.

Bambam: Tuan Mark! That's one hell of a goal! You rock my world! Peace out

Yugyeom: Mark hyung! Wow, you're so amazing! Congratulations on your win! I'm buying cake kkekeke

Youngjae: Great job, Mark hyung! Congratulations from me and Jaebum. You really are the best. Always, fighting!

Mark could only smile reading their messages. They could be crazy alright. But they're his type of crazy.

With a grin, he composed a message.

'Arena. Midnight. My treat.' send to group.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Mark is all tensed up for the interview. His first interview. After being the talk of the town because of the big match, 10 Magazine has requested an interview with him.

Though it's his first time to be interviewed, he knows how it goes. The usual questions.

"How did you get into soccer, mainly?"

His mind recalled the time when he first moved in Seoul. His struggle of making friends because of the language barrier. Not many students wants to make the effort to talk to him, given that he really isn't good in korean.