11: "Tease"

"Oh hyung, this is really a bad timing! Not when I needed your help to plan my wedding!"

Youngjae is whining nonstop while Jinyoung is busy packing his and Jio's things.

After arriving in Korea, he and Jio went straight to the couple's house. When Mark called him after his talk with the team's manager, Jinyoung started to pack their things.

"Babe, Jinyoung can still help us even if he won't be staying here anymore. Cheer up!" Jaebum said as he's also helping with the packing.

"Oh, alright." Youngjae pouted as he stood from the bed and started helping also. "I guess I should be happy for you since you and Jio are gonna stay with Mark hyung now."

They finished packing just in time when Mark arrived to fetch them.

"But you better promise, hyung. You'll help me still."

Jinyoung smiled while handing the bags to Mark. "Of course, I will Youngjae. This is a special moment for you. I will certainly be there for you."

The three of them drove to Mark's house.

Mark explained how the talk went while they were in the car.

The manager has nothing negative to say about their relationship and the fact that they have a son. But he demanded for Mark and Jinyoung to live together to protect Mark's image. Mark can't be labelled as an irresponsible dad. So that means, they should also patch up their relationship.

And Jinyoung believes he is in no position to disagree to that. He owes Mark that much.

As soon as they entered the house, Jio jumped his way to the living room and sat on the couch. He then started playing with his pikachu.

"Jio, take off your shoes first." Jinyoung reminded him.

"Yes, appa."

Mark could only smile at that. "Come in." He gestured inside as Jinyoung took his shoes off.

Jinyoung's eyes wandered around the spacious place. In the hallway towards the living room, there's a portrait of Mark wearing his football uniform. He looks handsome but Jinyoung just kept it in his thoughts. The living room probably occupies the largest space. There's a large flatscreen tv, a big and obviously comfy gray couch, and a small coffee table at the center.

"This is the living room, and over your left is the kitchen."

Jinyoung watched as Mark walked towards the kitchen.

"I'll just drink water. Can I get you something?" He asked.

"No, I'm good."

Jinyoung answered before turning to the glass doors in front of him. He walked towards it, only finding out that it's the certain part of the house which he always loved.

He recalled early mornings spent outside the veranda of Mark's apartment.

"I knew you'd go here." Jinyoung heard Mark from behind. The older stepped closer and overlooked the busy street below. "You know, it'll be nice to eat breakfast here. Just like the old times..."

Jinyoung found himself smiling at the memory. Just like the old times... He shrugged. "As long as you make pancakes."

Mark is leading their way past the living room, towards the bedroom. He apparently owns the whole floor.

"So this is going to be your room, and Jio's."

Mark opened, which appeared to be a guestroom, with a key. Yeah. He's staying in a guestroom. And are you disappointed, Park Jinyoung? He mentally rolled his eyes. Get your act together. He scolded himself.